Greetings from Glasgow

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
Hello! So...... its taken me 7 years to buy one. (OnBike are responsible for seducing me in the first place) I found a Scott e20 tour in the sales. So far so good apart from some dodgy hubs but supplier is on it and they can easily be repaired. I had a highly strung roadbike which mainly found use commuting from digs wherever I'm on tour but maintenance, comfort and lack of pannier rack a nightmare.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Welcome tae ra forum an' that. It's a rerr terr oan here so it is. See's a keek at yer nu bike .

• :D

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
A'll doll ye ya big dumplin,a wis chief chib artist in the Baltic fleet by the way. The've fair tidied up that auld foontin thing in the Glesga green, fancy a bevvy in the Sarry Heid ?. Ull see if the flooer o' the gorbals wul let me oot . Man thon's a braw bike, fair tae guid fur the Brigton. Onywey keep an eye oot fur Sam the Skull ,he's bin missin since scabby Tam bust a screwtap on his heid.. Watch oot fur Shifty Mick,he's back oot early fur guid behaviour, sae get a guid lock fur thon bike.

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
Might as well keep it's history here as a sort of history/review and for security.
2 small trips done.
1 - Glasgow to Erskine bridge to see the Royal navy Sea king farewell, Tow path, half a battery used there and back. 25 miles.
2 - Glasgow to Falkirk and back 58 miles towpath out and roads back in the dark with lamps on. 1 battery bar left and 6 miles remaining.

The pedals are slippy when wet. The Headlamp socket can vibrate loose. The front mudguard is a little short and could do with a flap. How very 1950's!
Average speed 12mph. I really need to get a pipe and some plus fours. what what!

Couple of small shopping trips and shakedown cruises. Security at the station were a little upset as I locked it to a pillar while I had a coffee in line of sight. They were worried about the contents of the panniers but have no power to search even when you offer. After an outbreak of reasonableness suggested by me and some mild racism directed at the station staff from another customer all was well.

120 miles on the clock.

Tabs

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2016
Scotland
Hi from Glasgow also,done the falkirk wheel trip a couple of times but not on the electric bike.

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
Electric bike outing - Thames path to London Steam and water museum. Amazing huge engines, most of them can run as well!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk