Illegal TV show streamers in Bristol to be sent warning letters next week Read more at http://www.br

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no pmsl there for torrent site users that download and share files not that they will do anything about it and send you a letter as they have failed to do it them self.

when you stream a film like with kodi boxes you dont download anything so if you got busted there is no content on the hdd to get done for.

so why dont they shut down the streaming sites then you ask well every time they do it they just change domain and its all back up in hrs and around it goes again.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
depends if you want it for tv or just films but they pull all the links from the online movie sites anyway just with out the fkn pop ups

if you have a add blocker then have a look here.
https://primewire.unblocked.ink/

this is the kodi add on site
https://forums.tvaddons.ag/

my mum has a kodi box and just uses it for films ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

• Informative

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
I've been recommended to get a kodi box. But i simply don't watch much tv. Are they any good?
It depends on your internet speed,they work very well on virgin internet,but on our sky broadband,there is lots of stopping and starting due to our low broadband speed.i have managed to watch the grand tour on it,i can not believe they have managed to get away with virtually recreating top gear under a different name,if you watched the grand tour on dave you could easily think it was an old top gear program,that you had missed.

Last edited:
  • Informative

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
You can go to 123 movies direct in a google search,without a kodi box or amazon stick,and watch online streaming direct from the site,this probably works better if your broadband is a little slow.

• Informative

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
I've been recommended to get a kodi box. But i simply don't watch much tv. Are they any good?
Don't get a preloaded one from fleabay. They are full of rubbish and are the ones being targeted by the authorities because they are illegal offering pirated content. A raspberry pi for £30 and some bits you may have lying around will get you up and running. Some good forums about to put you in right direction. If I can help drop me a PM

Regards gray

• Useful

KeithMac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2016
York
Minix Neo U1 with Exodus, not the cheapest box by any means but you get what you pay for!.

Virgin Media cannot be beaten imho for speed and reliability of service.

Put them together and perfect streaming, even when the kids are both hammering youtube on their tables.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Minix Neo U1 with Exodus, not the cheapest box by any means but you get what you pay for!.

Virgin Media cannot be beaten imho for speed and reliability of service.

Put them together and perfect streaming, even when the kids are both hammering youtube on their tables.
Another recommendation for the Minix. I bought an X8-H just over a year ago and its been very stable / reliable. Also on Virgin media and connect it via an Ethernet cable.

Having said that, I bought a second box an MS8 off Gear Best http://m.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_390233.html. It cost me £24 but has probably gone up now. It doesn't have the quality feel of the MiniX, but it works just as well. The WiFi receiver is next to useless, but I think these things are best connected via an Ethernet cable anyway.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
The android boxes are ok but I don't like all the apps and stuff on there. Prefer to just boot straight into Kodi and just use for that one purpose. From reading I believe the nvidia shield is one of the best but a bit expensive.

KeithMac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2016
York
The android boxes are ok but I don't like all the apps and stuff on there. Prefer to just boot straight into Kodi and just use for that one purpose. From reading I believe the nvidia shield is one of the best but a bit expensive.
My Minix boots straight into Kodi when powered up (used a free boot schedule app from Google Play to do it).

I have it LAN wired to the router.

Just loaded some Audio addons onto Kodi and listening to some 90's streams at the moment (happy memories!).

The Minix Neo is hands down one of the best things I've ever bought!.

• Agree
Reactions: tillson

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
My Minix boots straight into Kodi when powered up (used a free boot schedule app from Google Play to do it).

I have it LAN wired to the router.

Just loaded some Audio addons onto Kodi and listening to some 90's streams at the moment (happy memories!).

The Minix Neo is hands down one of the best things I've ever bought!.
Yes Keith. I have read some excellent reports about it. And yes you can set up Android boxes to boot direct. I have an M8 box which I reflashed with Librelec and it is very fast and stable.

regards gray

KeithMac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2016
York
Yeh all the Minix kit seems to be highly regarded and they co-write Kodi versions specifically to make the most of their hardware.

I looked into the nvidia Shield and to be honest for what I use the streaming box for it was no better than the Neo U1. Some people were very disappointed with it, especially at the price they charge for it.

KeithMac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2016
York
I bought the A2 controller as part of the kit, excellent and really useful having the keyboard when searching.

Don't really use the airmouse feature much though.

51raFhqtU+L.jpg

Advertisers