SPECIALIZED MISSON CONTROL APP

MTBCOL

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
Hello all

I have downloaded the app onto my phone, but cant seem to get any response from my Turbo Levo FSR.

Could someone do me an idiots :confused: step by step guide to get it working please? Do I have to set up an account somewhere etc. etc.?

Just want it for the basics of tweeking the set up etc. Oh yes, and to stop me running out of battery if I get carried away and ride too far! :D

Still at work at the moment, but if you need anymore info to help sort it out i'll be on the forum this evening

Thanks

Colin. :)

braylew

Pedelecer
Jan 28, 2015
hi colin all I did was downloaded the app then filled in all my details in on the settings then my profile of the app then where it says my bike click on it make sure your levo it turned on you levo should now show up good luck

Reactions: MTBCOL

MTBCOL

Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
hi colin all I did was downloaded the app then filled in all my details in on the settings then my profile of the app then where it says my bike click on it make sure your levo it turned on you levo should now show up good luck
Hi braylew

Thanks' for the reply. I'll try it again tonight, but I'm sure that's what I did.....about 6 times :confused: :).

Do I need to put in a number from the bike somewhere?

I'll post how I do it :)D) this evening, in the hope someone will correct what I am doing wrong or omitting.

Thanks' again.

Colin.

MTBCOL

Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
Hi Eddie

I was asked if I knew about the app, and when I said yes I was told its really easy to set up and use, and to just follow the prompts I can't go wrong. Well, it seems I can :D I suppose partly my fault for just taking that answer really.:confused:.

I've looked on You tube etc. but can't find anywhere that does an "idiots guide" which I obviously need!:rolleyes:. I was wondering if it was my phone, but I have downloaded and use view ranger so the phone must be o.k.

I'll keep trying I guess I'm just missing something somewhere? :(

Colin.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

earthmover

Pedelecer
Aug 11, 2016
Cheshire
Hi Colin, just checking, your bike is switched on when you try the app?
I can't remember having any problems with mine, it worked straight away and has continued to do so. The set up was very easy, it must be, I managed it! Try deleting the app and re-downloading it?
Mark

• Informative

MTBCOL

Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
Hi Mark

Yep, bike turned on, and re loaded it at least 3 times. I'm at work at the moment, so dont' have access to the bike, but will try this evening. :(

Any chance you could do me a "step by step" guide? :D

Colin.

MTBCOL

Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
O.k. I've had my cup of tea and fired up my Turbo Levo and my smart phone, and this is what happens.............Welcome screen on app. touch "sign up", get screen that says "add pedal assist bike" with a red arrow pointing left, with a line and "bikes found" under that. touch the red arrow, and app goes back to the welcome screen again! :mad: If I try to"login" it says "a user with the declared registration data could not be found" Not surprising really as I've never got far enough to register! :mad: :mad:.

HELP! :(

Colin.

• Informative

earthmover

Pedelecer
Aug 11, 2016
Cheshire
Hi Colin,
Sorry, that sounds as though one of your two devices isn't talking to the other! You do have Bluetooth enabled on your phone Im assuming? If you cant get the app to work, at least you can still use the bike. The normal defaults are Eco = 25%, Trail = 50% and Turbo = 100%. In Eco you can expect 5-6 hours off a full charge, depending on how much climbing you do. Keep an eye on the battery gauge and you'll be ok.
I'd be talking to my dealer though.
Mark

• Informative

MTBCOL

Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
Hi Mark

Sorry for the delay in relying, been hectic at work and our heating packed up at home this morning and I've only just finished the repair! :rolleyes:

Yes, bluetooth on on my phone, but phone says "Specialized has denied pairing". I find this odd as we have the bluetooth handlebar mode changers, which work? :confused:. Anyway, yes we can, and do still use the bikes with no problem, but as we are supposed to be able to use the app, can't see why we shouldn't be able to! :).

I'll call the dealer tomorrow, only trouble is, if they need to go in its about a 200 mile round trip :(

Still love the bikes though:cool:

Colin.

MTBCOL

Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
Hello all

Just a quick update: Still can't get it to work!:(

I have contacted the dealer, and am waiting them to get back to me :rolleyes:.

It looks like it might be the app as I cannot get any further than the "Welcome" screen. What am I supposed to do then?I've tried pressing "sign up" that goes to bikes found (nothing comes up) and add pedal assit bike. If I press the red arrow it goes back the the welcome screen. If try making up a login it says "connection to the registration server could not be set up, please try internet connection and try again later" I have full wifi signal, so don't know what it means? :mad:.

Will try the dealer again today!

Thanks for everyone's input so far, and sorry to keep wittering on about it.

It will probably turn out to be something really simple......hopefully!

Colin.:confused:

MTBCOL

Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
Another update!

Decided to try again.....as soon as I opened the app screen, it came to life, so I have now created a profile, :cool: but it still wont find my bike! :confused:.

I have no idea why after all this time and trying loads of time it has finally managed to let me create a profile, I have done nothing different :confused:..

Well, half way there now! :rolleyes:

Colin.

Reactions: earthmover

Eckythump

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
North Yorkshire Moors
Have you tried turning off the handlebar remote before trying to connect with the app?
I have found with my iPhone it will only connect with one bluetooth device at a time, probably the same with the Levo.....
Me & a buddy had a couple on demo and we paired them without issue to both Android & iOS.

Related Articles

Advertisers