Tools on this forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
It is very clear there are a few tools on this forum, you can tell by the way people act and the way they interact, some clearly know what they are doing and would have the right kit, well this is what I keep handy and it was useful for forking about today, what is your best tool and why?

IMG_0701.JPG

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Very interesting, I will have a good read of that, I knew there would be a few tools about and your are in the lead so far :) thanks for sharing ;)
Smart eBiker, why are you so unpleasant? Why would you want to insult someone who is trying to engage you in a topic that you initiated? It's not normal. Your behaviour is outside the boundaries of a polite social interaction.

I'm sure that flecc is far better at defending his position than I am, but your comments strike me as being unnecessarily nasty. You asked a question regarding tools. Yes, we all know that in the comprehensive school playground, tool means penis or it can be used as a derogatory term to describe someone who is clumsy or of low IQ or both. That's nothing new or clever. But flecc, I'm sure in the full knowledge of where you were going with it, gave a perfectly reasonable and adult reply. A reply which may give other people ideas about what to carry in case a roadside repair becomes necessary. You then insult the man. What kind of person does that?

You are about as impressive as someone, "burning rubber" in a hearse. No one wants you. You are disliked and your behaviour is unfriendly. I suspect that you are an insecure, solitary individual who derives titillation from upsetting other people. That isn't normal. Get help.

You should think about what you are doing because no one likes or wants you on here. Eventually you will drift away into insignificance and no one will remember your time on this forum. Either grow up and try to salvage some dignity or simply go away and at least stop insulting people.

I don't think we need moderator intervention. People, just ignore his baiting and his insults and if that's his motive, he will disappear. If he posts genuine material, lets respond to him and be friendly.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
My on-road kits are tailored to each bike's individual need, as shown on this link.
Tony....you are such a genuine guy that I think you see the best in anyone,but this guy's rudeness and lack of respect has gone too far,time for Russell to step in.
KudosDave

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Tony....you are such a genuine guy that I think you see the best in anyone,but this guy's rudeness and lack of respect has gone too far,time for Russell to step in.
KudosDave
I answered the post question Dave, while half expecting the sort of answer I got, but have still politely responded to yet another of the poster's questions since.

Ever since this forum opened in 2006 I've endeavoured to set a standard of good manners, respect and helpfulness while not rising to the occasional individual who had no such standards, no matter what the provocation.

Only one of the of us is looking foolish, and giving enough rope can lead to someone hanging themselves.

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
You lot are so insecure and looking for any reason to have a go, at least I am putting some content on this stuffy forum, seems some people think they own the place, now if you don't like my threads or post then IGNORE me and go elsewhere.

This is a serious thread about tools, it took me some time to choose what I have and reading flecc's kind link has shown me that different trips require different tools.

Now put your tools ....errr.... I mean your toys back in their box and start behaving like grown ups. If you spent more time on your bikes you wouldn't be rooting around looking for things and people to slag off, you all started it and are continuing with it e.g. WTF has grass and decking got to do with a bike forum?

Now start behaving, seems you have been able to bully people for far too long, well that time has passed, now lets have some interesting conversations and inspire others to get a smart bike ;)

Reactions: Blew it

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
I answered the post question Dave, while half expecting the sort of answer I got, but have still politely responded to yet another of the poster's questions since.

Ever since this forum opened in 2006 I've endeavoured to set a standard of good manners, respect and helpfulness while not rising to the occasional individual who had no such standards, no matter what the provocation.

Only one of the of us is looking foolish, and giving enough rope can lead to someone hanging themselves.
fleck don't worry, I truly appreciated your input, thanks, my reply was a bit of tongue in cheek which you understood, its about time some of these precious little angels on here lighten up and get a life.

Thanks for the response ;)

eBoy

Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2014
Oh, Smart eBiker, you're a caution! I hope a man of your kidney doesn't demean yourself personally by carrying tools and spoiling the lines of your designer jacket or bike! I normally just borrow a£20 note from matron when I go out riding. If I get into a spot, I can then simply fold up the bike and hail a taxi to bring me back to the home. In your case, of course, you could pocket a spare grand and call a stretch-limo to get you and the Daimler back. Keep kool, dude!

Johnny

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Oh, Smart eBiker, you're a caution! I hope a man of your kidney doesn't demean yourself personally by carrying tools and spoiling the lines of your designer jacket or bike! I normally just borrow a£20 note from matron when I go out riding. If I get into a spot, I can then simply fold up the bike and hail a taxi to bring me back to the home. In your case, of course, you could pocket a spare grand and call a stretch-limo to get you and the Daimler back. Keep kool, dude!

Johnny
I went for the slimline designer tool kit, it fits to my seat post so doesn't affect the lines of my suit, one wouldn't want to spoil the sleek lines of rider and machine in harmony, would one :)

SteveRuss

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2015
Bristol, Uk
If you spent more time on your bikes you wouldn't be rooting around looking for things and people to slag off, you all started it and are continuing with it e.g. WTF has grass and decking got to do with a bike forum?
Wow .. Do you know how out of touch that sounds?

its about time some of these precious little angels on here lighten up and get a life.
Wow .. You do have a nerve

Last edited:

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I bet he wears a shell suit.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
There is definitely something wrong with this guy.
The way he posts gratuitous insults for no reason is most peculiar.
I don't like him at all.

Reactions: tillson

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
There is definitely something wrong with this guy.
The way he posts gratuitous insults for no reason is most peculiar.
I don't like him at all.
He started these insults completely out of the blue on his first thread. After that he perhaps thought he had gone OTT, or sobered up, and he apologised. Before becoming even more insulting on other threads while whining at the same time about being bullied.

So I thought then that he was either habitually posting drunk or he has mental health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.