varaible capacitor (flux cap??)

jimmyhackers

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2015
my electronical knowledge is falling a bit short here......

i know you can get manually adjustable capacitors.......by turning a knob etc.

but is there one thats more like a transistor.....as in no moving parts and capacitance if dependant on an incoming votage/signal.

ive been experimenting with "energy from radio waves" so far ive got around 1volt at 15ma or so.... not a lot....but hang on.

as i understand, depending on what fixed capacitor i use i can adjust what range of bandwidth im taking energy from.... hence you tune a radio with a variable capcitor.

so basically.....if i want to take a much broader spectrum of wavlength i either need to make numerous devices all tuned to various wavelengths and combine....which i have done (you need a seperate earth for each which is why i conspiracy think all electroniucs has a singular "common" earth)

or have some type of flux (very fast fluctuating) capacitor that can adjust depending on the incoming signal

anyone got any ideas.....

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
Forget radio waves. Your best bet is to get a DeLorean....1.21 gigawats of electricity....don't have sex with your mother.

Reactions: Wicky

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
my electronical knowledge is falling a bit short here......

i know you can get manually adjustable capacitors.......by turning a knob etc.

but is there one thats more like a transistor.....as in no moving parts and capacitance if dependant on an incoming votage/signal.

ive been experimenting with "energy from radio waves" so far ive got around 1volt at 15ma or so.... not a lot....but hang on.

as i understand, depending on what fixed capacitor i use i can adjust what range of bandwidth im taking energy from.... hence you tune a radio with a variable capcitor.

so basically.....if i want to take a much broader spectrum of wavlength i either need to make numerous devices all tuned to various wavelengths and combine....which i have done (you need a seperate earth for each which is why i conspiracy think all electroniucs has a singular "common" earth)

or have some type of flux (very fast fluctuating) capacitor that can adjust depending on the incoming signal

anyone got any ideas.....
There is electronic variable capacitors but.
You would be tuning to one frequently at a time and the power transmission vs power pick up would be small. Ie milli watts as you have found.
The only significant free electric that way is fluresencent tube and high voltage power lines and even that is localised and inefficient.

If it worked it would be done already.

jimmyhackers

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2015
thanks for the help. ive actually done the flurescent tube thing. perfect for romatic lighting at a picnic.

seems like you can only use one capacitance at one time per antenna,ariel and diode/capacitor arrangement. :(

meaning a "flux" cap could actually only really exsist as hundreads of different sized caps and some sort of switching and even that wouldnt be a "flux" cap how i want it.

but still ill ask more, so bear with me

i get the whole overunity is nonsense and free energy is a con.... but back to conspircay theories, free energy and unacheavaible overunity.

the earth is a big spinning magnet "of sorts" and using this technology you could tap into the earths spinning magentic field and steal away some energy. this might make the earths rotation slow of do some other messed up stuff. if everyone did this without check we could be in for some serious danger. hence they misinform us to how stuff works or dont let us have certain technology.

horrifically far fetched i know, but my mind did wander to conspiracies and misinformation when experimenting with this, and what i found out.

that a common earth......makes any attempt at combining multiple capitance combinations and multiple arials fruitless if not worse.

ive never seen multiple seperate earths on any electrical diagram.

so i ventured outside (to my garden) and made seperate earths (copper nails).with the same arrangement and i could now finally combine my power in series or parrallel to either up the volts or the amps.

not really an amazing feat. 1 volt at 15ma means id need 66 of my seperate arrays in parrallel to get 1 volt at 1 amp or 1 watt.

which is why i was thinking about a "flux cap" or other ways to shrink all this down.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
that a common earth......makes any attempt at combining multiple capitance combinations and multiple arials fruitless if not worse.

ive never seen multiple seperate earths on any electrical diagram.

so i ventured outside (to my garden) and made seperate earths (copper nails).with the same arrangement and i could now finally combine my power in series or parrallel to either up the volts or the amps.

not really an amazing feat. 1 volt at 15ma means id need 66 of my seperate arrays in parrallel to get 1 volt at 1 amp or 1 watt.

which is why i was thinking about a "flux cap" or other ways to shrink all this down.
jimmy, the electromagnetic waves from the mobile phone mast that you collect with your antenna creates an alternating magnetic flux through your loop antenna, like a the transformer, the mast's aerial is the primary winding, your loop antenna is the secondary winding. In a common transformer, the iron core is just 18,000 times more permeable to EM than air.
To capture the earth magnetic flux, you need to run your wires around the earth following the same lattitude.

D

Deleted member 4366

When we were filming for the Gadget Show, Jason Bradbury showed us an actual flux capacitor that had been made for his DeLorean. He had lots of photos of its construction in his phone. His car was shown at the Gadget Show Live, where you could see the capacitor. If you send him an email, he'll probably tell you where you can get one from.

This is an actual picture of it.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/590x/secondary/217910.jpg

jimmyhackers

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2015
thanks for the info, im not after the movie prop. just something that doesnt exsist, but if i did.....it would have a name kind of like a flux/fluctuating capacitor.

the lattitude thing does make some sense.....i get the best current if i have my antenna wire coil going east to west or west to east.

its all very....close but so far

i think i need to slip and bang my head on the toilet to figure this one out

Advertisers