Great after sales service from Cyclotricity.

williamsunique

Just Joined
Sep 2, 2013
This is my first post here.

Due to some changes of circumstances at the place where I work. It is now very inconvenient to use my car. There is nowhere near to park, apart from the expensive multi storey car park. The roads all have yellow lines.

The journey to work is mainly down hill, which of course means the return journey is up hill. This is not too good, especially after a physically tiring day. The solution was to convert my bike to an Ebike. My wife also said that she would ride her bike a lot more if it was converted as well.

I did some research and decided that I liked the Cyclotricity's Ekits. I purchased two, one 26" and one 24". They arrived the next day after my payment cleared. I then set to work fitting them. This I did, but I was not happy with the free wheel on the 24" wheel. Compared to the 26" wheel it was IMO inferior. I contacted Rami at Cyclotricity and he suggested I send it back, so they could check it. I sent it back and it was checked, but no fault was found. I did not want this wheel returned to me as I felt there was something wrong and I asked for a replacement. This they did. The replacement wheel is now on my wife's bike and running as it should.

I cannot fault Cyclotricity's after sales service, it is excellent, Emails were answered quickly and I was dealt with in a very professional way.

I have covered quiet a few miles on my bike now and I find the hub motor is brilliant, there is extra power there when required. My journey home from work is now a very enjoyable one.

Paul.