Stolen In Glasgow Kalkhoff Agattu XXL

glesgaguy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 27, 2012
Hi Guys

I have had my bike stolen today from the southside of Glasgow, Maxwell Park area.

The bike was a Kalkhoff Agattu XXL in black it also had a Brooks saddle fitted as well as extra lighting.

The bike was in mint condition and had covered less then 30 miles since new in February and has been kept inside at all times.

Reward for the name and address of the person who stole it, or the return of the bike.

Thanks

Andy

C

Cyclezee

Hi Andy,

Really sorry to hear about this.

I assume that you have reported it to the police?

It is quite a distinctive bike due to it's size and should be easy to spot if it turns up on eBay or Gumtree.

I assume that they didn't get the charger or keys, so contact 50cycles or whoever you bought it from ASAP just in case they get a request for a charger and/or keys.

Hope it turns up unharmed.

C

Cyclezee

One more thing Andy, it's kind of against the rules, but you could post in the Electric Bike section with a link to this thread to get more attention.
It's hardly a capital offence to bend the rules a little under the circumstances.

Reactions: flecc

Blythe

Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2014
Hi Andy, will keep eye out for bike/parts as this is bike I am very interested in usually scouring sites eBay and what have you for anything in Scotland, hope you were insured.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Good luck in nailing the bar servant.

gerryscott

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2010
hi andy,sorry about your loss.opened my eyes when it was a kalkhoff agutta with brooks saddle,mine is the agutta with brooks saddle but the c8 impulse and i live in thornliebank, GLASGOW, just a mile away,i'll keep my eyes opened.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Sad story all round.

The OP originally posted about buying a bike to reduce weight, but it looks like he only did 30 miles on it in a year.