Kalkhoff Sahel Harmony NuVinci now £1795

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London

This model is priced at £1795 to clear now - we have the crossbar 50cm medium and 55cm large remaining in stock. It comes with Kalkhoff's Impulse Premium motor and display (with a multifunction LCD), 540Wh battery giving about 60-75 miles per charge in Sport mode and NuVinci's continuously variable, manual / automatic mode transmission.

Its 26-inch wheels use Schwalbe's renowned Big Apple puncture-resistant balloon tyres. It's fitted with excellent front and rear LED lights (the B&M Flatsafe rear light brightens when you slow down) and rear wheel lock, plus luggage rack, kickstand, water bottle mounts and front and rear Magura hydraulic brakes.

NuVinci Harmony transmission
This isn't the manual-shifting N360 system but the electronically-actuated i360 automatic system with manual option. In the 'blue' automatic mode, the gears will shift to keep your preferred cadence constant. They'll also automatically shift up the gears when pulling away from a standard start that helps you pick up a cracking pace, even when setting off uphill.

This is the model I ride into and out of work in Kingston every day, as well as in the local parks, off-road in Cornwall and even into the Glastonbury festival, where it was caked in mud and rained on for a couple of days last year, but shrugged both off without complaint. It's an absolutely marvellous bike for running around town and it's relatively short wheelbase means it's easy to transport and store.

With other Harmony-equipped e-bikes on the market for around £2500, with the Bosch motor and smaller capacity batteries, this is the best value crank drive automatic electric bike on the market anywhere.
0% Finance also available. Visit our website for more details and for live online chat or call freephone 0333 900 5050 to order.

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
hi Tim - which frame size would be best for a 6ft guy?
Hi John, 55cm would be best.

I'm 6'2" and ride a 50cm daily and it's comfortable, but that's all we had available a year ago - I should be on a 55cm!