Ex Demo,HAIBIKE eQ Xduro, Bosch Motor,only 150 miles on the clock!! (on speedo) Mint Condition

The SG

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 11, 2014
London
Hi,

You can reach me on O74O2 O1O OO5 if you have any question re bike etc
(hope I'm allowed to post my number here, happy to remove if not).

I bought this beautiful ebike from Berlin Germany a few months ago (this model is not available in the UK) it cost me £3450 with shipping. (pics at bottom of page)

>>>>Im looking for £1800 for it<<<<

It has had very low use and comes in totally mint condition and has hardly been used only just over 150miles on the clock!!! (this can be confirmed in the mileage log on the speedometer).

I'm upgrading to a Specialized Turbo hence sale.

This electric mountain bike is built with top quality components and it can easily be tuned to run fast at 45kmh!!!

Package includes....original charger, battery lock keys x 2, speedometer with setting control.

You can call me on the number listed above if you want to come for a viewing. Cash/transfer on collection preferred or I'd happily consider posting recorded delivery within the UK on cleared payment.

Thanks

Ps. Bike comes with all above apart from kickstand, water bottle holder and handlebar attachments as keeping for my new bike (these only cost £65 all together and were additional after buying the bike)

Specs: (pulled from their website)

Size: 51cm from pedals to bottom of seat post.

: 6061 aluminum , hydro reinforced tubes , reversed angle Bosch Interface Bosch engine mid-engine 36 volt, 250 watt Battery / Battery Lithium Ion 8- Ah , 36 volt, 300 Wh Display Multifunction LCD Display Bosch / 4 Different Fahrmodie , divided by 3 sub-groups + 45 Km / h chip Forks: Rock Shox , Poploc , suspension: air Damping: Oil , Travel: 100mm Derailleur: Shimano Deore SLX 780 , 10 -speed Shifters: Shimano Deore SL -M 591, Rapidfire Bosch bottom bracket motor means 36 volt, 250 watt / 288 Wh Sprocket (rear) Shimano HG 62 , 11-36 , for 10x Chain Shimano HG 54 Magura MT brake lever Custom , grip width adjustable Brake ( front) Magura MT Custom , hydraulic disc brake, 180mm disc Brake ( rear) Magura MT Custom , hydraulic disc brake, 180mm disc Tires Continental X-King Protection , 29x2 , 2 foldable, SV valve Rims Rodi CC40 disc , hollow aluminum Hub (Front) Shimano Deore XT M 756 disc , aluminum hub with quick release Hub ( rear) Shimano Deore XT M 756 disc , cassette hub with quick release DT Competition spokes , black 2,0 / 1,8 / 2,0 mm EQ Alu handlebar Lowriser Grips XLC Sport screw handles with croissants Stem eQ Alu, A-Head Tundra 2 saddle Seatpost selle de eQ Alu 31.6 mm, Alu Patent , clamp with quick release Pedal Shimano click - Pedals MTB Pedals + original Matt black / blue

BBBB.JPG
BBBB.JPG bik4.JPG bik5.JPG bik4.JPG bik6.JPG

The SG

Mar 11, 2014
London
"Downgrading" lol, I tested one last week and it blew me away. Have you tried one? Not saying that the Haibike isn't equally brilliant in its own right! Theres a lot of flats where I am so realised that a road bike is more suitable for me.;)

Last edited:

SRS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 30, 2012
South Coast
"Downgrading" lol, I tested one last week and it blew me away. Have you tried one? Not saying that the Haibike isn't equally brilliant in its own right! Theres a lot of flats where I am so realised that a road bike is more suitable for me.;)
Just teasing.

I think they look fantastic, I spoke to Specialized when they 1st came out. S class and no intention of selling in the UK. Shame because I would have bought one then and their.

Give us a report when you've had it a while. Cheers SRS

Moose357

Just Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Just curious but yr eBay ad says yr upgrading to a Grace - was there a sudden change of direction?

baldylox

Pedelecer
May 25, 2012
Hants/Wilts border
Now down to £1749 on eBay... Does anyone have any experience of this model. It appears to be a 2012 model so was not available in the UK (Europe only?)
Is this a real bargain or should I be very guarded as I can see these going for a similar price in Germany and Belgium.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Now down to £1749 on eBay... Does anyone have any experience of this model. It appears to be a 2012 model so was not available in the UK (Europe only?)
It has the earlier 'one piece' handlebar controller rather than the current central display and thumb control.

Nothing wrong with that, but I reckon it makes the bike a 2011 or even 2010 model.

baldylox

Pedelecer
May 25, 2012
Hants/Wilts border
Thanks Rob,
I guess consideration of the state of the battery if it's as old as 4 years then?

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Thanks Rob,
I guess consideration of the state of the battery if it's as old as 4 years then?
Yes, although what I've read about Bosch batteries - I have two - is that it's the number of full cycles that kill them, rather than the passage of time.

Whatever year this bike is, it has certainly not had much use, so the battery will not have been cycled many times.

Going back to the year, it is perhaps unlikely to be as old as 2010, but I do think the double display was introduced for the 2012 model year.

baldylox

Pedelecer
May 25, 2012
Hants/Wilts border
OK, thanks again Rob.
I'll keep watching on eBay... I should think nearer £1500 might be the point at which I bite!

The SG

Mar 11, 2014
London
Hi All,

Just to confirm I only bought it a few months ago hence the very low mileage 150 miles and Its the 2012 model not 2010 as some have thought. ; )

Baldylox, if you can stretch to £1650 its yours. You can give me a call on O74O2 O1O OO5 if you're interested. Only just paid loads for it so I think thats a pretty decent price.

Decided on the specialized at the last minute after trying one in Berlin. : )

Cheers

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Has it sold?

The SG

Mar 11, 2014
London
Hi D8ave,

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. The Haibike has now sold. They do come up from time to time on eBay though.

Cheers. :)