7S (26v) lipos + scooter bits ? Inc motors ?

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Earlier this year I built up an extra battery to extend the range on my Agattu only to end up selling the bike after only two rides on this new battery !
So what I have for sale is 2 x 7s 5amp lipos brought from Hobbyking. I have joined them together with both an XT60 and a balance plug "Y" lead to give a healthy 26v 10 amp pack and fit nicely into a aluminium case along with a fuse & attatch to a frame tube. They still can be unplugged and used separately at 26v 5 amp X 2.
Here's the build
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/7s-booster.16864/#post-209030
So I'm asking £60 posted (PayPal) for the two packs fitted in the fused aluminium case and the little low volt meter / buzzer, used only twice !

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

While I'm having a clear-out, here's some scooter bits for those people who like a project !
I was going to build a child's car but that's never going to happen.
2 motors, little & large sprockets inc chains.
2 controllers but only one throttle
image.jpg
image.jpg
I haven't a clue if this lot has a value but as it will cost me a tenner to post, I'm going to ask £30 posted unless brought along with the lipos for £80 posted

Reactions: mountainsport

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
I love the style and look of the battery housing, very neat.

MS.
It's an autoclave box for endoscopes;) many penny's if you don't work in that area:rolleyes:

twinkle

E-Triker
May 14, 2013
Peacehaven nr Brighton
Thanks Gringo
For the trouble and time to ship so promptly ,and answer all my questions .
I was impressed with your packing in " small assosiated boxes inside the big box "
I have just got over a 72 hour flu bug and just got to looking at the whole battery box , I am impressed by the workmanship of the build , I have not seen equal quality for a one off since I left a prototyping establishment myself over 3o years ago , Now I will modify it for use with the e-trike as a reserve battery and hope that the high quality of your build will not be de-rated by my modifications .

Further more , the my1018 motor will become a twin wheel cycle bully trailer that can be used to motorise any of my push bikes ,

Once again , thanks Gringo 5 star

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Thanks for the high praise Twinkle, I'm happy it meets your approval.

" Glad to be of service " oh there we go again back on a Hitchhiker's Guide theme ;)