How do I remove my Ezee Sprint battery please?

Pete Keeffe

Pedelecer
Jul 17, 2014
It's been in the shed for five years and I have forgotten how to remove the battery.
Tried the dealer 50cycles in Loughborough but they don't sell Ezee's anymore and no one there knew.
The Ezee Sprint User manual online doesn't say.
So how do I remove my Ezee Sprint battery?
I can flip up the seat but no matter what I do with the key the battery stays put.
Any help gratefully accepted.
Right now I am charging it on the bike but would prefer to take the battery out for charging.
Best Regards

D

Deleted member 4366

Most key-locks work like this: One click clockwise to switch on; one click anti-clockwise to switch off; when in the off position, push in and turn anti- clockwise to undo the latch, then it'll slide out.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
As d8veh says to release the lock, then use the lever under the saddle to release and tilt the saddle forward, then pull the battery up vertically to slide it off the rear holder frame.

Pete Keeffe

Pedelecer
Jul 17, 2014
Sorted.
Many thanks guys.
It came out a treat.
Is it just me or is there not much difference between amber and green on that charger light?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The colour change can be rather indistinct on some examples. To some extent it depends on the ambient light as well, daylight, tungsten, LED and fluorescent all having different colour spectrums that influence the charger LED clarity.

Pete Keeffe

Pedelecer
Jul 17, 2014
Big up to Cyclezee for sorting out my bike.
The battery had swollen and stuck.
Cyclezee supplied and fitted a new battery tweaked some bits and pieces and all inside a three day turnaround at a very reasonable price.
The bike looks and runs like brand new now.
Just been out for a spin on it.
Thanks again guys for your helpful responses to my posts on here.
This forum was a great find, without it I'd be without a useable bike.
Kudos!
:)

C

Cyclezee

Big up to Cyclezee for sorting out my bike.
The battery had swollen and stuck.
Cyclezee supplied and fitted a new battery tweaked some bits and pieces and all inside a three day turnaround at a very reasonable price.
The bike looks and runs like brand new now.
Just been out for a spin on it.
Thanks again guys for your helpful responses to my posts on here.
This forum was a great find, without it I'd be without a useable bike.
Kudos!
:)
It was a pleasure to meet you Pete and I am glad to hear that you are happy with the bike;)

Advertisers