[Jul 11, 2014] Redbridge - ebike day - Sunday 24th August (Ilford)

C

Cyclezee

The lovely Hatti from Woosh is organising a Ride an e-bike day....OK, afternoon at this fantastic venue, so come along and have go, lots of bikes to ride.

All the stars will be there too, Elvis, HRH, Posh and Becks, D8veh, the Pope, Flecc, Maddona, Mark Cavendish, Eddieo, Lewis Hamilton, the lovely Hatti and many more.

The 2014 England World Cup winners who were due to make guest appearance have cancelled without explanation?

C

Cyclezee

As we are just over a week away from the event here is a gentle reminder to come along if you can, entry is free and there will be lots of bikes to ride;)

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Eddieo? Really? Can't wait.
The others I'm firm friends with already........
Hatti

Hatti

Reactions: Cyclezee

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Just a pefect day

weather forecast for Sunday at Redbridge

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Shall be leaving dull and cloudy Sussex for some Romford sun then.

D

Deleted member 4366

I'll be bringing the new Oxygen MTB for people to try. It'll be worth anyone going just to have a ride on that.

rusky

Pedelecer
Aug 15, 2014
Hove, East Sussex
Redbridge was fun. The Woosh people (I guess Hattie & Tony) were extremely helpful & I had a decent ride on the blue Rascal.
Didn't meet anyone else :( Shame as it would have been good to put a face to the name & thank D8veh & Trek for their input.

The BBS01 is very quiet, the tyres made more noise than the motor! Riding the bike felt like riding any other bike although I didn't have time to test a hub motor but TBH, I wasn't that bothered as I'm convinced the BBS01 is the way to go.

I managed to get a decent speed under pedal assist & the thumb throttle made going uphill easy. It is necessary to get the correct gear on the rear as too high & the motor struggles & you lose speed.

Apparently, they are stocking a 500w version soon sometime between 6 weeks & November time but only for £10 more than the 350w.