eBike superstore

Purchase Price:
£450

Time Owned:
1 year 1 month 20 miles per day with odd days off have now done over 3400 miles
Local Terrain: Flat / Moderate Hills, half on road and half on river paths

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths:
has given me over one year now of getting back on my bike and feeling a lot fitter for it.
helped me stop smoking last October and have noticed a massive difference in my ability to go further and faster since owning it.
motor is great and good quality with enough power/torque to get you where you need to go.
not a bad weight for the price.
saved me lots of money is company car tax and fuel and bus fares.
battery is of good quality and feels solid.
I had a couple of issues with mainly the controller but Andy from ebike superstore sorted them out asap and I could not find a single fault in his service to me.
aftercare from both my supplier and cyclotricity have been very good.
my 10 mile ride to work used to take about an hour before this kit was installed and I was very sweaty afterwards but now on a good day I can make it there in about 35 minutes but without the perspiration.
Weaknesses:
battery seems loose in its holder and squeak's when riding over roughish terrain.
the wires on the controller could be a little smaller as they are a bit long to fit in their holder.
the controller holder clamps only fit on thin bike frames and I had to hold mine on with a couple of tie wraps.
I am on my second controller that got supplied for free under warranty from ebike superstore because the first one went wrong.

Summary:
this kit has opened my eyes up to cycling again as I used to when I was younger (I am 40 now) and I don't want to go back to the everyday commute back and forth to work in a car being stuck in traffic, I now look forward to cycling home from a long day at the office, not so great when its chucking it down but that's part of the fun to get home and jump into a hot bath after a cold wet ride.

Overall Rating (out of 10) : 8/10 because I have had a few issues with the controller but the after service I received I would give 10/10

Reactions: RichB and oigoi