Juicy Bikes rides to the rescue!

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
I was a sad disappointment to my dad. He was a marine engineer and accustomed to fixing things. I tried taking things to pieces - good fun. Nothing ever went back together. Dad was baffled: 'Just think how you took it apart and reverse the process!' No, dad. Somehow it didn't work for me.
So, I'm glad to have Bob from Juicy Bikes, if not exactly round the corner then at the end of a 'phone. I think it's called "after care" and it's jolly important. Bob does not just sell bikes (though he has sold us three!) but keeps an interest in them. We bought our first bike from him about 5 years ago. Juicy Bikes still cares for them.
When you buy your E-bike it really helps if you know that in years to come there will be some one to service it - some one who knows what they're doing! Especially for people who can't put things back together after ...
:)

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
It's not you, they always put to many parts in things. I had the same trouble.
Should have been a surgeon.

Reactions: timidtom

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
Bob collected the trike and bike on the 28th Feb (this year!) and returned them in good running order today (8th March, same year :) ) That's service.
J even dropped hints about buying some of my Malinding series of e-books but that was a bit too cheeky! :)

Reactions: flecc