[Mar 29, 2015] LEBC Open Day Sunday 29th... (The London Electric Bike Shop/The Swan Public House)

LEBC Tom

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2013
Hampton Wick, KT1 4DA
In conjunction with Kudos Bikes we here at The London Electric Bike Co are having an open day, details so far:
Date: Sunday 29th March, 10 am to 4.00pm
Location: The Swan Public House (Opposite the shop), High Street, Hampton Wick, Surrey KT1 4DB
Nearest Train Station: Hampton Wick, there is free parking behind the Swan Public house.

We will have the local Police in attendance security marking bikes and giving advice on bike security. Also there will be a fully qualified Bicycle instructor on hand and willing to take small groups out to advise on road safety and cycling. Of course we will have the latest KTM's and Kudos e-bikes for you to try to.

The Swan will be serving food and liquid refreshments from 11.00 am and I have to say the food is excellent. This is definitely a good day to come and try an e-bike, get some practical advice on security and bike/road safety. There are a number scenic routes locally to take, we have the Thames towpath or Bushy Park with its magnificent views. All are welcome and we look forward to seeing some of you on the day.

Reactions: EddiePJ

LEBC Tom

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2013
Hampton Wick, KT1 4DA
Its starting to look like a busy day on the 29th and so it would be good to see and know if there are any Pedelec members looking to attend and if so what bikes we stock they are interested in trying.

We'll make sure the bike is ready to go if you give us an indication of time etc, just drop me an email: tom@londonelectricbicycle.com with your details and I'll book you in,

Thanks

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
how did it go, Tom?

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Obviously awful weather,but all the people who turned up and braved the elements were serious customers and had a good opportunity to try bikes in not ideal weather,some were e-bike knowledgeable some newbies but the interaction between them aided those who were trying an e-bike for the first time,if Tom wants we would do it again.
KudosDave

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
will you go to Redbridge this year?