Electric Bikes on the Gadget Show

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

Just got back from the filming. It was a good day. Jason and Amy are really nice people, they gave up a lot of time to chat to us. It was quite a long day filming from 9 am to 7:30 pm. They both gave 100% during their various challenges, so it must be quite a tiring day for them. I can't say yet what happened. You'll have to wait 'til 27th April to see it on the TV. In the meantime, I'm sworn to secrecy, but I can say that from my point of view, it was an overwhealming success.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Just got back from the filming. It was a good day. Jason and Amy are really nice people, they gave up a lot of time to chat to us. It was quite a long day filming from 9 am to 7:30 pm. They both gave 100% during their various challenges, so it must be quite a tiring day for them. I can't say yet what happened. You'll have to wait 'til 27th April to see it on the TV. In the meantime, I'm sworn to secrecy, but I can say that from my point of view, it was an overwhealming success.
I hope you didn’t have to smack anyone because you didn’t get your steak and chips after that long day.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
you need to share the youtube video for those not having access to TV :)

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
that's 4 weeks away. Can we play the game of 20 questions?
Let's start with this one: did you bring your e-bikes?

D

Deleted member 4366

that's 4 weeks away. Can we play the game of 20 questions?
Let's start with this one: did you bring your e-bikes?
10 ebikes owned by me were still at home, so I would say that the answer to that question is no.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Will you be wearing you 'cool' helmet?

D

Deleted member 4366

I will be wearing my cool dude's helmet today, so the answer to that question is yes. I guess I'll have to avoid the town centre again, where there's too much danger of getting inundated by people wanting to date me. If it gets any worse, I'll have to start wearing my tw@t's helmet for shopping.

Reactions: Croxden

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
You could have cut the shot to just above the waist. It's before 9.00pm, and I feel ill now. :( ;)

It must be the month for e-bikes and TV/media. Slightly early days, but it looks as though my KTM might be heading for a bit of positive publicity in the way of being on BBC news. I'll let you know when it happens. :)
The decision for me will be whether to clean it or have it dirty. I reckon that slightly dirty will win the day. After all, what's the point of having a clean e-mtb.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
You dirty filthy rider you....Eddie