Breaking Bad

C

Cyclezee

I have a confession, I have been addicted to Breaking Bad, watched every episode and now I have seen them all i'm having withdrawal symptoms:(

Does anyone have a cure or do I have to resort to crystal meth:rolleyes:

Maybe with the onset of memory loss I will will be able to watch it again and not remember any of it:).......every cloud has a silver something or other:confused:

download (1).jpeg

Reactions: 103Alex1

Kenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2007
West of Scotland
Know how you feel John. :)

Just finished the last episode a week ago.:(

I watched the whole 5 seasons in about two weeks.
It's as addictive as the blue crystal.

I don't watch much tv and it was the first series I've watched since "House". Thoroughly enjoyed it, not surprised it got such high praise.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Kenny,

Hi Kenny, it took me 4 weeks to watch all 5 series.

I started rationing viewing towards the end, I guess there is no chance of series 6:(

selrahc1992

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2014
I have a confession, I have been addicted to Breaking Bad, watched every episode and now I have seen them all i'm having withdrawal symptoms:(

Does anyone have a cure or do I have to resort to crystal meth:rolleyes:

Maybe with the onset of memory loss I will will be able to watch it again and not remember any of it:).......every cloud has a silver something or other:confused:

Expedia do £1000ish pp 2 week breaks with air caraibes from Paris to Martinique,air caraibes show breaking bad nonstop,I like it too,but follow watching it nonstop with a surreal wim of a tropical beach and a hallucinogenic sunset and its just american TV again

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
John it was One of the best series we have watched by far......have you tried watching Prison Break the first season we have just finished watching was really good and now were half way watching the second series which is as good as the first.:)

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Maybe with the onset of memory loss I will will be able to watch it again and not remember any of it:)

We have started watching The Wire again after 3 years and finding it just as enjoyable as the first time.
Maybe we'll re-watch The Sopranos next then possibly The West Wing followed by re watch of Breaking Bad.
Any more recommendations for similar stuff?

Dave.

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Dave if you have got Netflix watch Daredevil or Bosch these were really entertaining.:)

Reactions: D C

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Thanks dinger but afraid we are still in the dark ages up here, just freesat and box sets for us I'm afraid:)

Dave.

jdallan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2013
We have started watching The Wire again after 3 years and finding it just as enjoyable as the first time.
Maybe we'll re-watch The Sopranos next then possibly The West Wing followed by re watch of Breaking Bad.
Any more recommendations for similar stuff?

Dave.
We're working our way through 24 - brilliant! The biggest problem is rationing it as it is addictive.

Jim

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Get yourself something similar to one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DroidPlayer-Android-Media-Player-Streamer/dp/B00FCK8APA

Install Kodi (it used to be called XBMC) and then install the iStream plug-in and OD on as many TV Series box sets and films as you like. No subscription needed. But remember, you will never get back the time spent watching the programmes.

I started watching Breaking Bad last night and I'm halfway through the first episode of series 1 (too early to form an opinion). This is purely as a result of the positive comments within this thread. I have never paid much regard to any of these American TV series, but I will give this a go.

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
^^ The characters develop through the 1st Season. There are a few dips in momentum but once you're hooked ........... polished off the complete series in a month last Spring waiting for work to pick up !

C

Cyclezee

I just finished watching the last episode of 'Better Call Saul' last night, it did wonders for my own BB withdrawal symptoms.
I have watched several episodes but I'm not getting the same buzz as I did with BB:(

C

Cyclezee

I started watching Breaking Bad last night and I'm halfway through the first episode of series 1 (too early to form an opinion). This is purely as a result of the positive comments within this thread. I have never paid much regard to any of these American TV series, but I will give this a go.
I guess it's like Marmite, but if you get hooked you won't be able to stop.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It seems from the above that I'll not be short of viewing options, assuming I can tolerate them.

Apart from the odd Tom and Jerry cartoon very, very long ago, I've never watched a single episode of any program mentioned in this thread so far.

Spotty dog

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2014
My other half was addicted to bb she got into Sons of anarchy on netflix.
Is all on dvd think you can pick up the boxsets pretty cheap now.
It ran for some time similar stuff drugs gun running etc amongst hells angels with strong story lines.

Advertisers