Wanted - Bafang BPM2 36V @ ~250RPM

johnamon

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 15, 2011
Hi All,

As the title states I was hoping to find a Bafang BPM2 36V @ ~250RPM winding that someone might have spare. If nothing crops up then i'll just have to stump up for the shipping from China!

Thanks,

John

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
you can get one from woosh for about £100.

D

Deleted member 4366

Hi All,

As the title states I was hoping to find a Bafang BPM2 36V @ ~250RPM winding that someone might have spare. If nothing crops up then i'll just have to stump up for the shipping from China!

Thanks,

John
Do you want 500w or 350w? They're different. Front or rear?

johnamon

Jun 15, 2011
Sorry i missed those important points d8veh, I'd like a rear drive 500w.

I've been concentrating so much on the wind and voltage/power requirements that I forgot the basics - like which end the motor is going on!

johnamon

Jun 15, 2011
Next question. In a wheel or bare motor?
Sorry for the delay d8veh, I skim read while at work and missed the question..

Either would be ok but laced into a 26" wheel would be more conventient :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

The problem with the complete wheel is that when you box it up, it's over the minimum size for the cheap couriers. I have a few BPMs, some new. I'll see which ones they are and let you know.

johnamon

Jun 15, 2011
The problem with the complete wheel is that when you box it up, it's over the minimum size for the cheap couriers. I have a few BPMs, some new. I'll see which ones they are and let you know.
Thank you d8veh, if you find somethine of use then I can always order heavy spokes with my other BMSBattery items (brake levers, torque arms etc),

I've never had shipping from bmsbattery without a motor in rim - hopefully the price is more sensible...