VOlt metro LCD Stolen!!!

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
It was stolen from my bike parked outside, looks like this (attached). It was in a very pristine condition. If you come across please report. Thanks.

Attachments

jonathan75

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hertfordshire
It was stolen from my bike parked outside, looks like this (attached). It was in a very pristine condition. If you come across please report. Thanks.
Oh dear, sorry to hear this. I don't know if you know but it's possible to set up a product listing alert on eBay using keywords and perhaps categories. Good luck. Have you had a word with volt or the retailer about a replacement,how much are they asking?

If a lot then it's possible some of the folk on here or endless sphere know of a cheaper alternative.

D

Deleted member 4366

The guy that nicked it probably thought it was some sort of GPS that he could put on his own bike or sell. It's difficult to make things secure if you have a connector at the bars. If it's wired all the way to the controller, it would be much more difficult to nick.

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
Oh dear, sorry to hear this. I don't know if you know but it's possible to set up a product listing alert on eBay using keywords and perhaps categories. Good luck. Have you had a word with volt or the retailer about a replacement,how much are they asking?

If a lot then it's possible some of the folk on here or endless sphere know of a cheaper alternative.
Thanks. It's around £100 from volt. Would be good have a cheaper alternative...

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
The guy that nicked it probably thought it was some sort of GPS that he could put on his own bike or sell. It's difficult to make things secure if you have a connector at the bars. If it's wired all the way to the controller, it would be much more difficult to nick.
Before buying this bike, that was one of my consideration. But unfortunately could not find anything within my budget.