Sending a PM, how do I do it?

Griff

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 20, 2015
Hi.

Can someone confirm how to send a PM to a member, can't see a PM button against members name, is it Start Conversation?

Thanks.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Spot on Griff, just put their user name in the participants box.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hi.

Can someone confirm how to send a PM to a member, can't see a PM button against members name, is it Start Conversation?

Thanks.
I think I've managed it, but is there any way of knowing if someone has replied to you, without logging in every day and checking? Is there an email facility for notification? I had a message from someone, but it was a month before I found it.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
I think I've managed it, but is there any way of knowing if someone has replied to you, without logging in every day and checking? Is there an email facility for notification? I had a message from someone, but it was a month before I found it.
Hover on on your profile at the top of the page and tick the boxes on the drop down menu for email notifications in the preferences and alert preferences.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hover on on your profile at the top of the page and tick the boxes on the drop down menu for email notifications in the preferences and alert preferences.
Thanks for that. I hovered, looked at 'alert preferences' and they are all ticked. Not sure what else I can do. Just have to log in a bit more often. Cheers.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Thanks for that. I hovered, looked at 'alert preferences' and they are all ticked. Not sure what else I can do. Just have to log in a bit more often. Cheers.
Email the administrator and see whet they suggest. It may be a glitch, or you may have other settings incorrect. Or it might even be that your notifications are going to a spam file on your email account.

Advertisers