Haibike Stockist

Triple777

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2015
Hi

I'm about to take the plunge into the world of e-bikes. I was a keen mtber for many years but declining fitness levels and energy means I stopped enjoying it. So I'm hoping I will find salvation in electricity :)

I've pretty much settled on Haibike Sduro/Exduro as they sound like a safe bet. But there is such a bewildering range that I really need to try out quite a few.

My question is where is the closest stockist of Haibikes which is likely to carry a full range? I live in North Devon so I know it will be a drive no matter what. Just want to make it worthwhile. I will obviously check with the shop before travelling so a few suggestions would be really helpful.

Also one other question. It seems like yamaha is preferred slightly more than bosch yet the more expensive models use bosch. What are the pros and cons ? Is there a thread covering this.

Many thanks

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
free postage i think 2 uk

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
I would be happy to ride either brand.

KTMs look better value, certainly at UK retailer prices.

The OP says he wants to test 'a few' Haibikes.

The nature of ebike retailing in the UK means testing a few of anything might not be easy.

I think the OP needs to use his knowledge of unpowered mountain biking to narrow down the type and rough spec of the bike, then think about a brand.

Reactions: EddiePJ

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Yes come on down to the Forest of Dean and try out the cube
We have some great forest tracks down here.
Enjoy.

Triple777

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2015
I would be happy to ride either brand.

KTMs look better value, certainly at UK retailer prices.

The OP says he wants to test 'a few' Haibikes.

The nature of ebike retailing in the UK means testing a few of anything might not be easy.

I think the OP needs to use his knowledge of unpowered mountain biking to narrow down the type and rough spec of the bike, then think about a brand.
That's a good point. I'm used to high spec mtb's but I'm not sure I still need that. Many thanks

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
mine costs more to fix than the others do but cant say will be much in it tbh.

just destroyed my rear hub new 1 80 quid.

farmer

Pedelecer
Jun 10, 2015
Try Bike Motion Exeter,offered 15% off + take the bike home and try it
Haibike or Raleigh were the makes i was interested in.

Reactions: soundwave