Wanted - sine wave controller from 09 bottle battery

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I am looking for a 20A sine wave controller from a respected source and I think the controller from a BMS 09 battery will suit my purposes. BMS sell the whole deal for about 80€ but I don't need the LCD, throttle (yuck :rolleyes: ) and brake levers.

PM me if you have one for sale.

Cheers

daenny

Pedelecer
Jun 10, 2015
Did you end up buying the set from BMS? I would be interested in the "rest", i.e. the throttle, lcd, brake levers and cable harness

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Not yet I need to knuckle down and earn the spare cash... In any case I would ask them to not ship the throttle and brake levers which I don't need.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Did you end up buying the set from BMS? I would be interested in the "rest", i.e. the throttle, lcd, brake levers and cable harness
Better still buY the controller set and sell the 09 sw controller to AK.

Reactions: anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I have bought the controller and it has arrived despite lots of faffing about at BMSBattery about how to ship it... It appears to have arrived from Belgium, do they have a warehouse there now? In any case no VAT was asked for.

I have available for sale:

1 PAS, 8 magnet
2 thumb throttles (1 with Julet plug - short cable, 1 long cable "normal" plug)
3 brake levers (1 with Julet plug - short cable, 2 with long cables)

All of this will accept reasonable offer (BMSbattery web shop price for example) + postage to where you live. If you want to pay by paypal I will add their fees to the price. Otherwise money transfer details will be provided.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Sold!