New £999 Wisper SE bikes are now in the shops

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
The long awaited Wisper SE range are now available in many good, professional electric bike retailers.

In our option we have a real winner, a ten year frame warranty, dual disc brakes (180mm Rotor on the front), choice of 375Wh or 575Wh battery, smooth, quiet and powerful. Please visit our site to look at the bikes and arrange a test ride through our superb hand picked dealer network. If there is not one near you please drop me a line and we will arrange ride for you.

All the best

David

Last edited:
Reactions: jasono and ajb9

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
From a pure design point of view I would prefer an HL battery in the triangle and a slightly less visually dominating rack.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
HL batteries are less stealthy though.
It would be interesting to know what you can get for £999.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Leccy

Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2013
Nice bike. Was just about to buy the Woosh Karoo. This is a bit more expensive but in my price range. What do you get for the extra money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
From a pure design point of view I would prefer an HL battery in the triangle and a slightly less visually dominating rack.
Hi, I agree regarding the rack. It's solid and bolted into the rear stays to take the weight of the battery. It sturdy but completely rattle free.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Nice bike. Was just about to buy the Woosh Karoo. This is a bit more expensive but in my price range. What do you get for the extra money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Leccy, if you get the chance ride both bikes one after the other. You may prefer either bike and that is the one for you. Just make certain you have a local service centre to look after you and your bike. The electric bike is a motor vehicle and like all motor vehicle needs servicing at least once a year.

All the best and Good Luck,

David