Cube Cross for sale

kresmor

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 29, 2016
Hello all,
I am selling my Cube Cross which is powered by the excellent Bosch Active Line system.

This bike is a size Large (I am 6ft 1) and is only 2.5 months old. It is always kept covered in my garage and is therefore in "as new" condition.

It is used two-three times a week for my commute and it has currently done 364 miles.

I had a medical issue, which meant that I had to surrender my driving licence for a time, hence the purchase.
This has now been resolved so I will be back to commuting with my motorbike and non-electric mountain bike.

The bike was purchased from the Bike Shed in Exeter for £1500. I am looking for £1200 ovno. I should also point out that I paid extra to have long mudguards and a rack fitted.

I am located just west of Exeter, but a box and ship service via my local bike shop might be possible.

I cannot seem to attach photos via my iPad, so if you are interested, please let me have your email and I will send them over.

kresmor

Apr 29, 2016
Hi all,
I have now attached a photo of the bike. Should you want any further information, please email, text or call 07760889009. I have the standard seat and will put that back on when it is soldCube 1.jpg Cube 2.jpg Cube 1.jpg Cube 2.jpg Cube 3.jpg

Regards
AndyCube 1.jpg

kresmor

Apr 29, 2016
I will take £1000 cash for a quick sale. I just need the garage room!

Jason Scott

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2014
This is a fantastic deal. I'm kicking myself as I would've bought this in a flash if I hadn't already bought from a shop!

kresmor

Apr 29, 2016
Sorry about that. Yes it is a great deal. I have loved using this bike, but now I have my licence back I just need to recover some of my costs.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Lovely bike with decent spec.....
How long is the warranty, on the bike, the motor and the battery ?..... And is the warranty transferrable to the new owner ?

kresmor

Apr 29, 2016
hello there,
As mentioned, the bike is just under three months old and did have its first service about a month ago. That said, I checked with the bike where I bought it yesterday and the warranty is NOT transferrable to a new owner.