Trek powerfly plus 5

Gooner

Pedelecer
Apr 17, 2016
I've had my trek for 6 weeks or so and thought I'd post a review, I brought this as I'm 50 plus and have a heart condition and I have to say til today I was really happy with it, first build quality is very good really comfortable and with decent components, on the road I'm happy to amble along at 16 mph with as much or as little effort as you feel like, and for getting about and the fun of being on a bike is great my longest cycle track ride so far is 25 miles, I couldn't even contemplate that on a regular bike, but the real fun I've had is off road on trails, powering up long grassy slopes and across fields is a real buzz, a 15 mile ride across fields and through woods is my longest so far and I'm lovin it, it's a go anywhere bike and you don't need to worry about being to tired to get home. Now comes the bad bit, dropped it off at the trek store in mk for its 6 week service today, and they have found a creak coming from the crank, so it looks like after 200 miles it may need a new motor, to be honest the noise started after 50 miles which is worrying but full marks to trek mk for picking up on it, anyway I'll keep you informed as to how it goes View attachment 14443TX

Gooner

Pedelecer
Apr 17, 2016
OK, I know I've posted it twice, doh, if anyone knows how to delete one let me know