wisper 905 Torque display

pgchimp

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 18, 2016
Telford
Hi all

I have just purchased the above bike from AMPS through Martin at on bikes Worcester

Have had the bike since Saturday and finding it a joy to go to work on, however I do have a minor question I need help with

When I picked up the bike Martin at Onbikes ran through the workings of it and said that the bike had a total distance meter and trip meter on the display.

The bike is set to the trip meter which I know how to alter, but despite reading the manual for the display I cannot find reference to the total mileage display.

Could someone please inform me how I display the total distance display instead of the trip display

For what its worth I will give a review over the weekend of this bike and how I am enjoying cycling again having not been on a bike for 30 years or more

It might not be a professional review just my likes and dislikes but it may assist someone else dithering on the edge of purchase just like I did

regards Alan

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Alan,

I am delighted that you are enjoying your new Wisper. Thanks for the business.

Did you get the LCD manual with the bike?

If not please drop me a line at Support@amps.bike and I will email instructions.

All the best, David

Angelnorth

Pedelecer
May 13, 2016
Hexham, Northumberland
I'm sure David has sorted you out Alan but in case it provides a quick reference for anyone else: a single press on the power button -the one with the open circle with the little vertical line at the top- will toggle between total mileage (the manual uses the term odometer, I think) and trip. A longer press will obviously switch the bike off.

Hope you're having fun!

• Informative
Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Advertisers