705se Computer / Controller

Suseka

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2016
Norfolk
Hopefully an easy question -but I was wondering if there is a way of changing the display from km/h to mph?

Suseka

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2016
Norfolk
Wow, that's awesome. Could I be cheeky and ask for one for my partner who bought the 905se at the same time please. Don't worry if not... I won't tell him :D I'll send my address now. Ta Susan

PS. are they easy to swop out, or will we have to ask David (EC) to help out?

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
No problems Sue, and they are very easy to fit. Just unplug one and plug in the next. Are both the bikes SEs? On the Torque bikes we can toggle between them.

If possible could you send the KM units back to me?

Thanks.

Best regards, David

Suseka

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2016
Norfolk
Hi David,

Actually we only need one.. just checked to make sure and mine is mph and John's is kmh (doh!). They are both SE versions (mine the 705 and his the 905).

Anyway, if you could send the one 'mph' controller for John that would be great and of course we'll send the kmh unit back to you.

Thanks very much.
Susan

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi David,

Actually we only need one.. just checked to make sure and mine is mph and John's is kmh (doh!). They are both SE versions (mine the 705 and his the 905).

Anyway, if you could send the one 'mph' controller for John that would be great and of course we'll send the kmh unit back to you.

Thanks very much.
Susan
It will go out on Tuesday.

Kind regards David

Advertisers