Orbea Keram MTB 30 video review

lozw

Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2016
RG45
I recently purchased my first ebike and thought I would assemble a video review.
There's a short tour of the bike's features, then a ride around Swinley Forest in Berkshire.
Not that detailed, and I have nothing else to compare it against, but I thought perhaps it would give others who are thinking of buying an eBike a flavour of what its like.

There's a short tour of the bike's features, then a ride around Swinley Forest in Berkshire.

Looking around this is one of the cheapest Bosch powered eMTBs. I paid £1700. So very happy with what I got.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if you get a dongle you will go as fast as fast forward :)

• :D
Reactions: Paul smith

Gus

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 5, 2016
Fife
A few weeks on, any further thoughts or experiences with the bike?

Had a short ride on one at a dealers and I liked it.

Angus

lozw

Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2016
RG45
A few weeks on, any further thoughts or experiences with the bike?

Had a short ride on one at a dealers and I liked it.

Angus
Still very happy - but I guess that is just as much being happy with having a Bosch-powered MTB as it with the specific bike, which is just pretty much a bunch of off-the-shelf entry-level components. But its well put together it seems, and hasn't failed me so far, though I have only done 150 miles.

Of course you could spend more and get better components. Smoother shocks and gear changes might be nice.

If you haven't seen it already, then look at the other thread I raised today on the new 2017 version - which is even cheaper at my local store (Berkshire Cycles) http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/2017-orbea-keram-20-lr-best-value-bosch-emtb.25562/