Took the plunge

Chris Hills

Just Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Castle Donington
Hi All,
Fat bloke almost 60 years old with an arthritic knee and hip. Cant ride my bike any more. Should be getting a new hip in a few weeks. Need help to ride a bike so I have just took the plunge and purchased a Kalkhoff Include Premium Belt fro 50 Cycles in Loughborough. Only had the bike 2 days and I am loving it.

Wingreen

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
Anglesey
Hi All,
Fat bloke almost 60 years old with an arthritic knee and hip. Cant ride my bike any more. Should be getting a new hip in a few weeks. Need help to ride a bike so I have just took the plunge and purchased a Kalkhoff Include Premium Belt fro 50 Cycles in Loughborough. Only had the bike 2 days and I am loving it.
May be one of the best things you ever bought - certainly was for me. Enjoy!

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Fingers crossed the motors ok otherwise enjoy the bike.
The rest of it is nice.

Ted B.

Pedelecer
May 28, 2016
Guildford
Clearly you didn't feel like doing a minimum of research before spending £3,000 on a bike!

I suggest you don't do too much research now, as you will probably regret your purchase very soon...

FYI, nothing "premium" about Kalkhoff bikes (given the number of defects reported) and 50 Cycles aftersales support (and attitude towards their customers). Only the high price you paid is "premium"...

Anyway, enjoy while it lasts.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Read the thread concerning the Kalkhoff impulse motor because all the details are in there.I have owned two Kalkhoffs and had three motors replaced.
Never again as i have now sold them.

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
Oh dear. I did look at kalkhoff and seriously considered buying one, but after reading the above posts, i am so glad I didn't. Phew. Lucky escape I think.