Stolen HAIBIKE sduro

ibrahimzz

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 22, 2016
london
hey everyone kinda upset while writing this my haibike hardseven sl got nicked on friday night it was outside a residential building on dalston square only 4 months old. im gonna get an ear full for this it was locked with a cable lock. i use this for work im only a few minutes in a building at a time so i thought it would be ok. i still have the LCD screen. it has schwalbe marathon plus tyres i have all the paperwork and serial numbers if anyone needs it thanks for reading 2016-05-04-PHOTO-00008073[905093].jpg thumbnail_2016-09-30-PHOTO-00009941.jpg

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: LeighPing

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Unfortunately, another example of the low life creatures who inhabit our planet, praying on folk who work for a living.

The Pedelec's folk will no doubt be on the look out for your bike via eBay, Gumtree and the like. Is the bike insured?

ibrahimzz

Oct 22, 2016
london
Yep been to brick lane haven't seen it yet. They are probably keeping low for now. Nope the bike was not insured I got it pooling all the money I can save up been doing deliveries for Uber and Quiqup trying to pay my mums mortgage off proper set back. I'm gonna keep searching around for it one police officer has sent pictures of it to his whatsapp group of all the officers working around that area let's see what happens.

deejc

Aug 17, 2016
London
Register it on "find that bike " setup gumtree and Shpock alerts as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibrahimzz

Oct 22, 2016
london
Police are doing checks on a hardseven sl today I can confirm its not mine but if it is stolen iv seen a few people on here that had that model stolen so if it checks out get in touch with Brent police

• Informative
Reactions: D8ve and LeighPing