Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Who could possibly have held so pro democratic opinion?
And then hold to exactly the opposite standpoint?
surely not Saint Teresa?
Yes, thus proving she was a true politician, someone whose utterances are always dictated by the expediency of the moment.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Enlighten us with your two pennorth on the day's political excitement, and the supreme court "doings" or not as the case may be.
It's like watching paint dry ,I've decided "Whatever it is I'm against it" sounds about right!:rolleyes:
You're not, you know, contagious or anything?................:eek:

• Agree
Reactions: Croxden and robdon

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
What is concerning is that Theresa May is so clever to avoid scrutiny of her non existent plan whilst parliament has every reason to know the plan prior to Article 50.
After March 31 we all will be in the hands of May and her team and the content of the plan will be determined by the government,parliament will not have a right of access.
She could sell our country and its economy away on a deal that we have no control over,yet in advance she gives no confidence that such a deal will be for the benefit of all.
Who would sign a contract that was all blank for the EU to fill in the terms,that is madness....yet that is what May and Davis are intending when they trigger Article 50.
What I don't understand is what is Theresa May getting out of all this?
KudosDave

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Message from Osbourne.
" In event of a 2nd referendum perhaps Tom could canvass for Brexit"

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
This is how a complete megalomaniac thinks.
"
'I want EUROPE out of the EU' Farage vows he will not stop till 'dying' bloc is collapsed"

"I want"? Who are you to want anything to happen to the EU?
And people actually fall for this sort of attitude?
What are you going to do Farage? send a taxi load of your supporters over there to paint slogans in public toilets?
:D:D:D

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
What is concerning is that Theresa May is so clever to avoid scrutiny of her non existent plan whilst parliament has every reason to know the plan prior to Article 50.
After March 31 we all will be in the hands of May and her team and the content of the plan will be determined by the government,parliament will not have a right of access.
She could sell our country and its economy away on a deal that we have no control over,yet in advance she gives no confidence that such a deal will be for the benefit of all.
Who would sign a contract that was all blank for the EU to fill in the terms,that is madness....yet that is what May and Davis are intending when they trigger Article 50.
What I don't understand is what is Theresa May getting out of all this?
KudosDave
The personal Gratitude of the Nation of course, this isn't America, Where
a famous Mayor of New York once said when asked "To what do you owe your success?
He replied "Honest Graft"
And shortly thereafter disappeared with $3,000,000

Thankfully nothing like that can ever happen here!
Oh Dear me no, quite unthinkable:cool:

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
They once asked Peter Crouch what he,d be if he wasn't a footballer..?

A virgin he replied...Sure Trump could use similar line, especially now he,s petson of year.. Its a funny old world ...
Trump president of USA and Tom canvassing to leave...

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
They once asked Peter Crouch what he,d be if he wasn't a footballer..?

A virgin he replied...Sure Trump could use similar line, especially now he,s celebrity of year.. Its a funny old world ...
Trump president of USA and Tom canvassing to leave...
Have your fun...I've made a little Zlatan doll (curiously resembling Sid Snot) and any more of this I'll be buying a packet of pins...:mad:

• :D
Reactions: robdon and Zlatan

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
This is the ars....sorry, gentleman.....about whom 'tillson' has lavished his sincere and fulsome praise. There are hundreds more like him and they are all enemies of the common people.
Apparently, one day the meek shall inherit the earth, I've heard. When that day comes, he and all the rest of his ilk will get their comeuppance and their tribes will be culled forever. I could get into this religion stuff, you know!

15267567_1286638508023949_7251291212387253888_n.jpg

Tom

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and robdon

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
This is the ars....sorry, gentleman.....about whom 'tillson' has lavished his sincere and fulsome praise. There are hundreds more like him and they are all enemies of the common people.
Apparently, one day the meek shall inherit the earth, I've heard. When that day comes, he and all the rest of his ilk will get their comeuppance and their tribes will be culled forever. I could get into this religion stuff, you know!

View attachment 16696

Tom
Jacob Rees Mogg is a fine man. You'd be well advised to observe how he conducts himself.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
They obviously think he,s scum or a football hooligan Tilson.

Int fromdarnt pit thanose , is he..?
inte? ooh 'eck"
He doesn't just LOOK like an idiot you know, and even worse than that , tillson expresses admiration for him, a heavy cross for anyone to bear.
I.M.H.O.

Last edited:

Advertisers