25 to 30 miles /charge.

kangooroo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2015
Wye Valley
I get this from my 8.8Ah/36V (316Wh) possibly in similar terrain on the hilly Welsh borders.

My husband, using the same bike on the same route gets less - about 18 miles at best, but I am 52kg and he is 90kg so this clearly makes a difference. Extrapolating very roughly and very approximately.... he would get about 36-40 miles from a bike with two batteries (632wh) which seems on a par to the mileage you're getting from your bike if you're a similar weight.

It sounds possibly low but there are so many factors to consider - body weight, terrain, head/tail winds, load carried - and probably even temperature.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i have a dongle but i get between 25-30 miles but you have to remember under 15mph the motor can pull 700w so riding lots of hills will reduce range.

also depends how fit you are as well mind i think eddie said on his last trip riding up a mountain drained one in 10 miles.

• Agree
Reactions: EddiePJ

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
You should try pedaling from time to time ;)

Cheekiness aside I tried using my bike on full assist and minimal effort a couple of times and got about that from a 10.4 Ah battery. Where I live it is hilly, windy and I weigh about 78 kg.

Are you in the right gear? Is it windy? We would have to be there riding with you to know where the Watts are going.

stevenatleven

Pedelecer
Apr 18, 2011
Fife
I'm 67 and 105kgs and 30ish miles is all I get in hilly terrain putting in moderate effort.I am a lifelong cyclist albeit not very fit nowadays. my system is 468Wh (13Ah x 36v) and it shows you how much watts you are using, and when you are using 600 watts you can work out it is not going to last too long. about 45 mins probably.