E-joring

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
Is the Heras fencing at the beginning to shut off a dangerous foot path so you have to walk through the mud. Got to be "elf an safty".

Wondered why you stopped until the three ladies ran by, did you have the camera off to start with.

Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Is the Heras fencing at the beginning to shut off a dangerous foot path so you have to walk through the mud. Got to be "elf an safty".

Wondered why you stopped until the three ladies ran by, did you have the camera off to start with.
I'm always the gentleman. But don't worry, I soon caught them up. :)

It looks like they're building some form of road / pathway through a persistently boggy area of thick copse that barely gets used. Not a bad thing really. Because, when the weather's out, it seems that everyone's out around here.

To that end, ebiking rocks. They don't need to be on the beaten track, which as we all know, is superb. :)

@26 seconds is how that field used to look last summer.

Tugwell Gibson

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2016
London
I'm always the gentleman. But don't worry, I soon caught them up. :)

It looks like they're building some form of road / pathway through a persistently boggy area of thick copse that barely gets used. Not a bad thing really. Because, when the weather's out, it seems that everyone's out around here.

To that end, ebiking rocks. They don't need to be on the beaten track, which as we all know, is superb. :)

@26 seconds is how that field used to look last summer.

Another great film. I've been meaning to ask .what horn are u using for warning? And I like the sound as not to aggressive. However I feel in Sarf London they will get prickly. I've noticed female dog walkers never attempt to give way and try to stare you down as you dare to exist near them.

Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Or was it this one that you meant @Tugwell Gibson ?

This electronic bell was £15. Personally, I like the cheap horn / siren better.

I'd forgotten that I made this video. It could be a bit more demonstrative though.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Needs background music...... 'Head bone connected to da, neck bone...' would seem fitting :p

Gaz

• :D
Reactions: IR772 and LeighPing

Related Articles

Advertisers