Bultaco Brinco

Marko

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 1, 2016
Nantwich
Just a quick update, love this bike had no problems at all yet.
On the commute to work i keep it in eco mode and pedal so around 23mph been passed by police without a second glance.
Off road its better than i am but still lots of fun have found the back end can slide out at times.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Marko

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 1, 2016
Nantwich
Just been knocked off by car turning left i was only doing 10mph he just never looked. Now have a bad knee bike came away without a mark

• Informative

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Just been knocked off by car turning left i was only doing 10mph he just never looked. Now have a bad knee bike came away without a mark
Lucky

Southdown rider

Just Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Worthing
Just a quick update, love this bike had no problems at all yet.
On the commute to work i keep it in eco mode and pedal so around 23mph been passed by police without a second glance.
Off road its better than i am but still lots of fun have found the back end can slide out at times.

Southdown rider

Just Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Worthing
Hi Guys just joined the club and wanted to say I/we love the technology that the Brinco's have given us and new concept on biking life!.
My story: -
Myself and 3 other riders have the same bikes or though ones and s.
We are all in our 50's & 60's and I can tell you its been a breath or fresh air and revitalizing of LIFE!
We ride on the bridleways and downs with respect to pedestrians & horses riders stopping and giving way and always speaking to people you pass by with a hello or thank you and that all it needs.
I thought life was over with sciatica and back problems until I got back in the saddle 4 months ago... Iv lost 4 Kg's and my muscles and fitness is showing through I cant tell you how happy I am.
Yes we go on the roads but only to get home and if you peddle at 15-20 miles an hour no ones going to bat an eyelid. Its all about common sense and not taking the ....!
You are only here once on this planet so live it!

Advertisers