My Wisper 905se Broke

Tiggy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 10, 2016
Going along a towpath quite happily when the gravel turned to gig embedded stones. Shock and rattled across trying to avoid the water when all power went. The bit you plug the battery into had broken. To be precise, when you take the battery off and look under the cowl bit, you can see the internal bit of the key barrel and latch thingy has broken off the part it was screwed onto. Bum. Still useable with some duct tape, but needs fixing.

Will go through the paperwork tomorrow to find out who to go to. Wisper or ebikesdirect.

Tiggy

Apr 10, 2016
Thanks. Will do that Thursday when I've got a day off.

Tiggy

Apr 10, 2016
Well, bike collected and bike fixed and returned to me in 2 weeks. Very good and thanks a lot.

Unfortunately the bike came back with the wrong battery on it. I had the 575 gallon/whatever battery and it came back with the 375 gallon/whatever one. The last email was between David and another Amps worker with me copied in, saying to resolve the matter. That was 6 days ago. Since then, not a sausage.

Still waiting and hoping.

Tiggy

Apr 10, 2016
The battery is now sorted. Thank you to the Amps people.

But I've now got a bad back from work and can't use it this weekend!

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Sorry to hear about your back Tiggy, I hope you feel better soon.

Great to read you have your battery back, sorry for the delay. We are experiencing a massive rise in orders, with over 100 bikes sold already this week. Claud was overrun with work!

All the best, David

Reactions: Richard Brown

Richard Brown

Jul 23, 2017
London
www.battrified.co.uk
Sorry to hear about your back Tiggy, I hope you feel better soon.

Great to read you have your battery back, sorry for the delay. We are experiencing a massive rise in orders, with over 100 bikes sold already this week. Claud was overrun with work!

All the best, David
Great news and glad to hear both Tiggy's bike got sorted and business is good for AMPS :- )

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Advertisers