What do you use your ebikes for?

kangooroo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2015
Wye Valley
Cycle touring and camping, mostly around the Wales borders.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Commuting, errands, fitness and rides out and generally trips when car use isn't really needed.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
These days, to collect dust.

• :D

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Losing weight. Keeping out of the pub.
Long distance rides. Mountain biking.
Going to the pub.

gustavplatten

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 17, 2017
NO
Commuting, have recently tried some offroad riding. Rear suspension is missed dearly during the "offroad sessions"...

Sent fra min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk

• Informative

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Everything I don't use the car for. Oh I forgot I don't have a car... :rolleyes:

smifee

Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2017
Chandler's Ford
Taking the dog out, shopping, taking stuff to the dump, delivering eliquids I make & just getting from A to B.
Every ride has to have a purpose. I don't cycle for pleasure/leisure although I really enjoy it. A Boxer Shuttle cargo trike has replaced our second vehicle saving £2000 a year.

Llandudno Wisperer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 6, 2017
North Wales
Only now for leisure and fitness. Have had my Powerbyke for twelve years and just bought a Wisper. Had suffered from occasional angina for around 8 years. However on New Years Eve, early morning I had chest pains which would not go away so Rosemary phoned for an ambulance. Taken to our local hospital, Glan Clywd, and had an angiogram which showed blockages in arteries which needed a bypass. Bypass was done in Liverpool and was told could not ride my bike for three months.
Now feeling very fit, no shortness of breath or pain and can ride both bikes using very little battery. Enjoying and appreciating life to the full.

John_S

Pedelecer
Jul 27, 2013
We don't have a car and I use my Woosh Big Bear to get wherever I need to go. I use it to a lot to transport my six year old son around who has low-functioning autism. I have a child seat for him which is designed for a child aged between five and ten, which I ordered from the Netherlands. We live in Conwy county and there are some fairly hilly bits round here. Recently I did a solder shunt mod on the controller to increase the bike's torque, and also got a new cassette with a 34t lowest gear. These two adjustments together have given the bike exceptional hill climbing ability, which is much needed in our case given the 19 stone of weight that is on board when I ride with my son.

Reactions: JimRides

Tugwell Gibson

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2016
London
Mines a bit of an all rounder. Being a hub drive mtb with throttle. I use it for transport whenever I can. So trips to shops takeaways pubs friends houses. I also like to ride around parks and woods. I've even taken it to a proper mtb trail.

JimRides

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2016
Liverpool
Commuting, shopping, visiting people. Hardly ever going out just for the hell of it, which is a shame, but I do enjoy the commute :)

topographer

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2017
Mid Yorkshire
Mines a bit of an all rounder. Being a hub drive mtb with throttle. I use it for transport whenever I can. So trips to shops takeaways pubs friends houses. I also like to ride around parks and woods. I've even taken it to a proper mtb trail.
You leave yer Oxygen MTB outside pubs in London?

Tugwell Gibson

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2016
London
Well, I'm not central London. I'm in the London borough of Bexley. I choose the right pubs in quiet residential areas not high streets. And can generally see the bike. Plus I go out early lol.