Wisper 806se Folding Bikes Now in Colour!

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Here are the first images of the new Wisper 806se Folders. Now with disc brakes front and rear, Jagwire cables, upgraded front light and a new rack.

806se 1 Black.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
My W10 has upgraded with new large download and systems changes, although I can post pics etc it isn't as straight forward as before. Although the upgrade generally has made my notebook work a bit better.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I don't know what I am doing wrong, I can't place the images in the post. Only the link. Any ideas?
The images and file sizes are too large David. I've reduced the images from 6000 pixels wide to 1000 wide and reduced the file size. Click images to enlarge and reduce:
Red.jpg
Blue.jpg

If you copy my reduced images from the screen (right click and copy), you'll be able to insert them into your original post.

Or I can send them, are you still using me.com email?

Last edited:
Reactions: Emo Rider

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I don't know what I am doing wrong, I can't place the images in the post. Only the link. Any ideas?
you should upload your pictures to your website then post their URLs instead of uploading the picture files.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
The images and file sizes are too large David. I've reduced the images from 6000 pixels wide to 1000 wide and reduced the file size. Click images to enlarge and reduce:
View attachment 20850
View attachment 20851

If you copy my reduced images from the screen (right click and copy), you'll be able to insert them into your original post.

Or I can send them, are you still using me.com email?
Thanks Tony,

The site says up to 9.8meg, I read it as per image. It's probably for the entire post.

All the best, David