What do you get for £1.88 these days?

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
Well actually quite a nice little mirror,

not one of those massive lollipop things that get in the way of everything

does all you`d want it to do, tilts, folds over when not in use. Fits into standard bars a treat.

And if you break it, so what, order another!!

linky http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291827703123

Attachments

kangooroo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2015
Wye Valley
It looks good for the money so I've just ordered one. Thanks for the link.

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
I use one and it's great. I keep mine tucked under the handle grip. If you find it starts to vibrate then take the rotating bit apart and stick a blob of bluetack in there, then position where you want it and it will be held in place. That's kept mine solid for a few months now.

Tabs

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2016
Scotland
That looks good,I was just about to go and look to see if it would fit with the grips av got on but your wee picture saved me getting off my arse cause you've got the same grips fitted

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Best not to overtighten, just enough so you can adjust when your riding.

Also don`t expect delivery in a couple of days, it`s £1.88 so you don`t get FedEx!! Must say its hard to see where the profit is in this?!

Anyway i`ve ordered another couple just to have.

Tabs

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2016
Scotland
Best not to overtighten, just enough so you can adjust when your riding.

Also don`t expect delivery in a couple of days, it`s £1.88 so you don`t get FedEx!! Must say its hard to see where the profit is in this?!

Anyway i`ve ordered another couple just to have.
Al order a couple,Can't go wrong at that price,cheers

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
They are what they are , cheap & plastic.
I used a pair about 18 months ago eventually they broke and they needed regular tightening up, however they worked quite well.

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Convex will bring more into view but as you know at the expense of distortion, its too difficult to judge where and how fast that car is coming, also the position of where it is. The mirror has an adequate field of vision to see whats coming up behind you.

T42

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 9, 2017
Rh17
Thanks for the share.
Just ordered one for the wife. I have a rear view on my bike and over the holidays in Norfolk my wife could see the full benefit especially, when the family were all together cycling in a line.
It's a no brainer at that price, however there's some import tax to pay on top I guess?

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
Yes the screen is flat and gives a good enough view to let me know something is approaching, when it gets close I can hear it anyway to judge how close/any action required. I don't need it so clear to know what it is and I have rarely looked over my shoulder since fitting it. Riding a bike without one now I'm always looking over my shoulder. I see you get 5% discount if you order 2 as well.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing