Window Shopping....as you do...

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Well bikes are on order, and being made, so far Canyon have been good, but then I'm always sceptical with regards to any type of service. They should arrive 2 nd-3 rd week off April. Can't wait. Therefore I've now stopped window shopping :D

Reactions: oyster

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Well bikes are on order, and being made, so far Canyon have been good, but then I'm always sceptical with regards to any type of service. They should arrive 2 nd-3 rd week off April. Can't wait. Therefore I've now stopped window shopping :D
What a load of rubbish! Utter tosh! You saying if you walk past an ebike shop you won't look in the window? Don't tell porkies my friend .

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they dont sell canyon bikes in any shops there direct from the company only so the only window you can see them in is on the puter screen:p

my m8 had a dh bike from them 6k+ and cracked the frame and got it replaced no problem and no questions asked.

the back wheel fell off cos he never tightened the rear axle up enough lol.

• :D
Reactions: Kristoffer Hansen

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Mmmm..... maybe just a peek Gubbins.
Puter screen was good enough soundwave.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
They will be arriving after the 14th April, when we get them set up and sorted, insured and out for the first time I'll let you know what it's like. I'm not the lest bit excited !!!!!!! :D:D:D

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Been dispatched should get them in the next 2-3 days :D

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Okay problems with batteries and their usual transporters can't fly them due to batteries so have had to go for other shipping. The date of arrival is on 25th, but that is for certain, shame I have the day off :D and 2 days after.
Camera still ready

Reactions: oyster

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Quick run around the block just to feel the bikes......lovely, quick test drive locally on saturday, then hopefully out to Llandegla or Brenin next thursday.
The geometry, is fantastic, fits so much better.

Reactions: Tom Rae

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
As someone considering a long distance purchase can I ask.. what will you do if you have a problem?
Having asked this of my preferred dealer the answer is it's an RTB warranty which simply means bring it back and we will fix it!

• Dislike
Reactions: Tom Rae

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Canyon Bicycles UK Ltd
Unit 72, Barwell Business Park,
Leatherhead Road,
Chessington,
KT9 2NY

not sure that is a service centre tho?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they sell direct to the customer so it will have to be sent back to them so keep all the boxes and packing ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Boxes have been kept, they really do come very well packed. We are using the pallet they came on to make 2 bike stands, our other ones won't fit due to the tyre sizes.
We'd have to return them or thought they do provide a service on the phone, internet etc. That's the risk you take. We'd be able to take them back to Chessington if need be.
The stealth one is mine, it's a womens specific the 6.0. His is the 7.0.

Related Articles

Advertisers