May 23, 2015
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG

Reactions: Vandazler

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
Considering we are now entering the frosty mornings time of year and the speed I can attain on the flat roads what tyre would you recommend, please.
Excellent offroad tyre combination. For seal and dry dirt only Almotion run it tubeless, get larger 2.25-2.35 tyres. I run these on rear and light offroad tyre eg Smartsam on front, little more forgiving on loose or occasion mud surface.
Smartsam front and rear for general purpose all weather light offroad.
Studded tyres for ice.

Martyn Ellaway

Just Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone. After a month of twoing and froing from one idea to the next I finally took the leap into the Pedalec world and ordered this gorgeous baby. She arrived today and I just couldn’t wait to get away from work to come home breath life into her with the help of a few spanner’s.
After many years in the building industry I recently took a step back from the rat race and became a school caretaker. My school is only three miles away as the crow flies but twice that in my van and I thought I could probably get there just as fast by bike if I took the direct route with a little offroading and this is the result.
I’ve not ridden a bike since I was a kid but I’m quite exited as I have read so much over the past month about the awesome abilities of this bike and I’m as keen as a child on Christmas Day to get out there on it. Unfortunately the heavens decided to open today of all days so I’ll have to bite the bullet and wait till tomorrow.
Hello once again,I’ve been reading many of your great threads which led me to opt to buy this Cube hybrid Allroad 500. Thank you and I look forward to gaining further pearls of wisdom from your wise experienced contributors. Roll on tomorrow!View attachment 27126
Like you I have taken a step back from the rat race yes the Bloody building trade as well finding myself with a short commute to a school working as a Technician finding the Ebike the best tool for the job as I can put it inside when I get there were as the motorbike had to stay out side in the rain

Reactions: Vandazler