500 miles in

kingsknight

Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2018
Hit my 500th mile today on my Crossfuse. Really wasn't intending to trade in my car and motorcycle for an ebike but that is what has happened.

Used the car once and motorcycle.... 0 times since getting my bike. I do everything on the bike, even the weekly shopping!

A friend of mine was very shocked when I made the 21 mile each way trip when I went to visit him on the bike.

Guess I'm a cyclist now haha I think I've got the bug.

georgehenry

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2015
Surrey
I have not gone so far as to get rid of my motorcycles or cars but find that I am using my electric bikes as my go to form of transport nearly every day, commuting to work and back, shopping and any number of other errands and tasks. They really are very useful.

Yesterday both I and my wife had appointments at about the same start time and place but not the same finish time in the next town. We went together in our estate car with my ebike slung in the back so that I could return home independently enjoying a ride along a canal tow path and getting some shopping before reaching home.

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
Sorry, I didn't mean that I've traded in my car and motorcycle, just that I don't use them any more! I look for ways to use my ebike instead!
I sold my motorbike a few weeks ago. Since buying my e-mtb in May this year I had hardly used the motorbike. I think I will keep the car though, its just too useful.