£1595 for 2015 Kalkhoff Pro Connect

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
We're able to offer some launch prices on the first 2015 bikes to come into stock, starting with the Groove F7 before the weekend and now also on what will be one of the breakthrough bikes this year, the Kalkhoff Pro Connect Impulse 9.

This is the first Impulse 2.0 electric bike from Kalkhoff we've been able to offer at a price as low as £1595. It comes with the 36V 11Ah battery pack and 9-speed derailleur gears. There's no skimping on the Impulse 2.0 spec - you still get the Shift Assist, new, quieter gearbox and best-in-class torque from its 250W motor. It's finished in what Kalkhoff call Magicblack Matt with red highlights, having something in common looks-wise with the Focus range. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes too. It clearly blasts anything else in this price range out of the water.

It's available now in 46cm, 50cm, and 55cm crossbar and also 46cm and 50cm trapezoid frame in the same colour as the crossbar shown below.

We've only low single figures in each size at the moment, more will follow though.

Reactions: flatbat

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Seems like a keen price. They have been listed at £1795 for a while. I had my eye on one of these to buy in January when the sales may be on and sell my Agattu. I'm still waiting for a replacement battery for it under warranty though so want to get that sorted first ideally.

I really like the Agattu but a lighter bike with a derailleur would suit me better. I wonder what this does weigh though? All the range are stated to have the same weight and obviously that can't be true.

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
Hi John, it is lighter, a couple of kilos less than the Agattu at about 22kg including battery

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Thanks Tim. Matt says the battery will be available for pick up from Bristol next week so I'll have a look at one then and see if I can test ride it.

Last edited: