1 pound bike rack bag on amazon

Angelnorth

Pedelecer
May 13, 2016
Hexham, Northumberland
Surely that's got to cost more than a quid to post?! It's the bag I've got - too early to tell how long it will last, it's not top-notch but it seems OK, quality-wise - certainly a pound's worth!

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Wow, a real bargain that is..... already have a bag for my rack, but gotta buy a spare at that price.
Hopefully its not a miss price and we all get a cancellation mail.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Wow, a real bargain that is..... already have a bag for my rack, but gotta buy a spare at that price.
Hopefully its not a miss price and we all get a cancellation mail.
Ditto! :)

Arriving:
Saturday, August 27 -
Monday, September 19

Let's review them when they arrive down the Ho Chi Min trail.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Ordered, fantastic value to good to be true but will see in time if it arrives. Plan is to use on my work/utility bikes rear rack instead of a rucksack on my back which is now showing its age, straps unstiching and zips starting to fail.

Last edited:

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
Why you asking that? Do you know something we don't? The £1 is for the black one only. The Blue one is £7 Is that the full price? Because even that's good value.

Reactions: cookie

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Well no - sales through Amazon Market Place are covered under their guarantee scheme (details here). Whether you'd bother to go through the faff in order to claim back a pound is another matter.
"Hello,

We thought you'd like to know that WE-PRO dispatched your item(s). Your order is on the way, and can no longer be changed."

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
I've had the dispatch mail as well.......

Hello,
We thought you'd like to know that WE-PRO dispatched your item(s). Your order is on the way. It will take ages to get to you, but thats what you get for being a cheapass and ordering from China.