Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
My earliest due date is not for 10 days but I know some may have an earlier delivery.
Honestly I'd forgoten all about it untill this afternoon when my unwashed lunch box lid came off in transit, my old bag now has a Mayo/salad juice soaked liner :(

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
My 2 are due to arrive next Tuesday.

JimRides

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2016
Liverpool
£1 bag! Possibly due to a typo... hope no-one got fired for it!

Me and my wife got to stay in a hotel for £4.90 in Southport last year, because the person at the company who was putting the details on Booking.com or whatver it was put a decimal point in the wrong place.

They were totally cool about it and honoured my booking, though they cheerfully (and loudly) hailed me as the guy who got the room for a fiver when I checked in!

I didn't take any biscuits or shower gel from the room for once :p

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
£1 bag! Possibly due to a typo... hope no-one got fired for it!

Me and my wife got to stay in a hotel for £4.90 in Southport last year, because the person at the company who was putting the details on Booking.com or whatver it was put a decimal point in the wrong place.

They were totally cool about it and honoured my booking, though they cheerfully (and loudly) hailed me as the guy who got the room for a fiver when I checked in!

I didn't take any biscuits or shower gel from the room for once :p
Don't think it was a typo as there were other links offering them for as little as 50p, email confirms they are on the way.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
My £2's worth hasn't arrived yet now over due, still crazy how you can send something thousands of miles when it is priced so low !!!.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I did get an email from Amazon, asking me to review my £1 bag.
They also sent me the same review email.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I'm getting worried now, I haven't been asked for a review. Beginning to think I may have lost my money.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Starting to look doubtful anyone will get these bags now. Loads of bad reviews for the seller now.
Its no big deal, Amazon will refund.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Starting to look doubtful anyone will get these bags now. Loads of bad reviews for the seller now.
Its no big deal, Amazon will refund.
Is there a time limit on informing them of non delivery?