Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Starting to look doubtful anyone will get these bags now. Loads of bad reviews for the seller now.
Its no big deal, Amazon will refund.
The reviews for past 90 days stink and not much better for last 12 months, so yes looks like non of us are likely to see the item/s. I tried the tracking number P000001066389 Sing EMS site has no idea about it so sounds like a bogus number.
Contacted seller and received auto mated out of office reply 'On Holiday' says it all. Time to get a refund from Amazon.

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Indeed time to get a refund, Amazon said this when I applied for a refund.
Further, I’ve checked our website and I would regret to inform you that the seller is no longer available on Amazon Platform and this is the reason you haven’t received a reply.

the_killjoy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 26, 2008
Have also applied for refund, so lets just wait.

Interestingly when you click on the link for the purchase it shows the seller is still active and says a price of £9.99 (It seems to be a different seller though)

Last edited:

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
Lol.....just goes to show....a mug and his money are soon parted.....oops wait I ordered 3..2 at £1 and 1 at .48p.....lol.

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Lol.....just goes to show....a mug and his money are soon parted..
It was worth a punt at £1 and when I applied for a refund it was returned in just a few hours. :p I can now go on a spending spree :)

The mug is the man that doesn't ask for his money back ;)

the_killjoy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 26, 2008
Amazon are saying another 2 weeks to rule on my claim ~ how come you had such a quick response?

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I haven't bothered yet, I must be a mug.

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Amazon are saying another 2 weeks to rule on my claim ~ how come you had such a quick response
I first messaged the seller and got this responce straight back
"Dear Customer,
I am out of the office for vacation.
The estimated delivery time is 7-30 days,if delivery time expired,please contact Amazon for full refund
"
I then contacted Amazon and my refund was there when I checked my emails a few hrs later.
All in all from first message to refund was less than 24hrs :) It's just karma I gess :cool:

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Usually they offer a gift card credit to your account, for the amount claimed, to spend at Amazon..... They usually do this within a few hours of the claim.
They have already done this with me.

Or you can wait for the resolution process to be completed, then the amount will be credited back to your payment card that you usually use for Amazon.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
For the paltry claim of only £1, i'm not really bothered how its refunded..... Gift card credit would bound to be used sometime in the future towards an Amazon purchase.
If there's nothing i want from Amazon in the next few weeks, i'll just get refunded to my card.

Kenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2007
West of Scotland
I know you were all looking for a bargain but if your after a good rack bag I can recomend the Vaude Silkroad.
They have a range of capacities up to the 15 litre as shown in the picture.
This is their largest one that also has mini drop down panniers which are very handy if your carrying an extra battery in the main compartment.

The're all very light and are secured at each corner with velcro straps so stay central on the rack and are easy to switch from bike to bike ( I have a few :)). The bungee on the top is also useful at times.

Last edited:

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Burnt Isl in the Kyles?
One of my favourite places.
Even if I had to sail through against tide with no motor. That was tough tacking.

Reactions: Kenny

Kenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2007
West of Scotland
Well spotted Dave.
Part of one of my favorite rides, The Five Ferries cycle route:

Never sailed there but did a bit of sailing many years ago, in my teens, with my late father who was a boat builder from Dunoon.

Reactions: D8ve

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
My home ground born before Kip power station began. Family on both sides of the Clyde. That's my old stomping ground I used to do the big and little clydes too. Almost had a tear of home sickness once or twice.
Was it in memory of Frasier Cole? Who I cycled with three or four times.

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I have instigated a A-Z request early this week and received a mail today that my £2 will be refunded back to my card.

D

Deleted member 4366

Well spotted Dave.
Part of one of my favorite rides, The Five Ferries cycle route:

Never sailed there but did a bit of sailing many years ago, in my teens, with my late father who was a boat builder from Dunoon.
Memories for me too. I was trying to anchor my boat just about where that last shot in the video was taken from (4:56). The holding wasn't very good, and I was just about to drop the anchor for a second attempt when a man appeared at one of those upper windows in one the tenement blocks. He was leaning right out and waving frantically to me, so I went in a bit closer to see what he wanted. He shouted down that the holding was no good there, but I could use his mooring because his boat wasn't in commission. It might have been one of those moorings that you can see. As soon as I saw that picture, it all came rushing back.

Reactions: Kenny

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
What as all this to with a £1.00 bike rack bag?