2 Birdy Reds with electric power conversion

GeoffC

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 16, 2016
Huddersfield
For sale: 2 R&M Birdy Red folding bikes each with Bionx electric power conversion. One owner from new.
Bicycles: Birdy Red, 2001. Lightly used, mostly holidays. Good working condition, cosmetic scrapes and scratches. Excellent folding mechanism to a compact - not quite Brompton - size. Front anti-dive and rear suspension, so very comfortable ride. 8 speed derailleur gears, twist-grip change.
Bionx electric conversion professionally carried out, 2014/15. As new condition, used only a handful of times. Detachable and lockable 48 volt rear rack mounted battery, never came near its range limit on 15 mile plus leisure rides. Motor in rear wheel, 4 levels of assistance through torque sensor; regenerative braking. Silent, smooth and powerful. Lovely controller, detachable for security.
Reason for sale, change of circumstances due to injury.
Each bike new £830, conversion approx. £1600.

£750 each. Will sell separately or together.
Buyer collect; happy for viewing by interested party. Can email photographs.
Tel Huddersfield 01484 423234

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
For sale: 2 R&M Birdy Red folding bikes each with Bionx electric power conversion. One owner from new.
Bicycles: Birdy Red, 2001. Lightly used, mostly holidays. Good working condition, cosmetic scrapes and scratches. Excellent folding mechanism to a compact - not quite Brompton - size. Front anti-dive and rear suspension, so very comfortable ride. 8 speed derailleur gears, twist-grip change.
Bionx electric conversion professionally carried out, 2014/15. As new condition, used only a handful of times. Detachable and lockable 48 volt rear rack mounted battery, never came near its range limit on 15 mile plus leisure rides. Motor in rear wheel, 4 levels of assistance through torque sensor; regenerative braking. Silent, smooth and powerful. Lovely controller, detachable for security.
Reason for sale, change of circumstances due to injury.
Each bike new £830, conversion approx. £1600.

£750 each. Will sell separately or together.
Buyer collect; happy for viewing by interested party. Can email photographs.
Tel Huddersfield 01484 423234
I'm looking for a folder for the wife, really wanted hub gears, but looked in vain. How about boxing up for freight to Bournemouth?
Didn't really want to spend that much on a used bike, are you looking for offers?
Cheers, Tony.

GeoffC

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 16, 2016
Huddersfield
I'm looking for a folder for the wife, really wanted hub gears, but looked in vain. How about boxing up for freight to Bournemouth?
Didn't really want to spend that much on a used bike, are you looking for offers?
Cheers, Tony.
Hi Tony,
Not looking for offers at this stage. I will enquire about the price of a parcel firm boxing and delivering one of the bikes if you wish to go further. Please let me know. You could send me a direct email address if you wish, in order to help with further communication.
Geoff.

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
Hi Tony,
Not looking for offers at this stage. I will enquire about the price of a parcel firm boxing and delivering one of the bikes if you wish to go further. Please let me know. You could send me a direct email address if you wish, in order to help with further communication.
Geoff.
Hi Geoff-
Hold off for the moment, I'm looking at a Kudos 16 a bit cheaper and new, just asked if they can fit hub gears. If they can it's a winner, if not, I'll have to think again. email vidtek99@gmail.com
Cheers, Tony.