2017 Gtech?

G3561

Just Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Wiltshire
Hi

I smashed my leg and knee a couple of years ago and am looking at purchasing an ebike, initially just to get used to being on a bike and eventually commuting to work. I've looked at the Gtech which seems good for the money. Work is about 12 miles away although there is a short 12% gradient hill. An alternative I've thought about is the Giant E Roadbike which is around £1800 so quite a bit more. Does anyone own either of these bikes and have an opinion?

NigelU

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 30, 2017
Winchester
Hi

I smashed my leg and knee a couple of years ago and am looking at purchasing an ebike, initially just to get used to being on a bike and eventually commuting to work. I've looked at the Gtech which seems good for the money. Work is about 12 miles away although there is a short 12% gradient hill. An alternative I've thought about is the Giant E Roadbike which is around £1800 so quite a bit more. Does anyone own either of these bikes and have an opinion?
Hi and welcome to the forum, I too am new to E biking and had many similar questions. I soon discarded the GTECH due to the advise of others. I looked at the Giant dirt E+1 but that was £2300 Then I saw the CUBE reaction and at £1610 was a lot cheaper and I must say I am very pleased with it and glad I brought it.

D

Deleted member 4366

There's loads of much cheaper bikes that will most likely be perfectly adequate.