2017 KTM Fogo 271

Rick Bullotta

Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2017
USA
FYI, you can use a 203mm rotor with that fork. I installed one without issue, using the Magura QM26 adapter. My bike is set up with XT brakes so I used a Shimano IceTech 203mm rotor. Definitely helped bring that heavy bike under better control!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
all the manual says is service them every 12 months at a magura authorised service centre.

i dont think there is one in the uk? even if you take them to a bike shop there is no service info to go off and no seal kits i can find.

bit stupid as there not cheap but look like warranty job and then get rid of them.

Deere John

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2015
EU
all the manual says is service them every 12 months at a magura authorised service centre.

i dont think there is one in the uk? even if you take them to a bike shop there is no service info to go off and no seal kits i can find.

bit stupid as there not cheap but look like warranty job and then get rid of them.
Sounds like my RST fork. No info and no parts available. But it lasts very long unserviced on the other hand. Will replace it with a standard RS when it has given up.

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

i dont think there is one in the uk? .
There is a Magura UK centre that does all the training, servicing and suppliers dealers with Bosch , Magura and a number of other brands.

MAGURA Service UK
Service Centre
Holly Yard, Brascote
Newbold Verdon
LE9 9LE Leicestershire

Serviceservice_uk@magura.de

Last edited:
Reactions: EddiePJ