2019 Bosch Electric Bike Updates

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
yes it shows the heart beat thing working and works with any device like fit bit ect.

also will system update wireless in the future via app on phone.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Will watch it later but does anyone know if it's conected? I read a review that it had Bluetooth which didn't do anything tho. Ability to upload to Strava would do it for me.
It is 'connected' but they are still working on all of the software features.
It can connect to heart rate monitors etc now. Things like phone integration are apparently possible (and thus things like GPS data transfer and over the air software updates).
Seems like a case of watch this space when its finally released.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
It is 'connected' but they are still working on all of the software features.
It can connect to heart rate monitors etc now. Things like phone integration are apparently possible (and thus things like GPS data transfer and over the air software updates).
Seems like a case of watch this space when its finally released.
So it's buy it and hope then?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i dont think you can buy it as a add on and only on complete bikes atm but it is only just released oct to bike makers so wont see it for a bit prob late this year imo.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i mean like buy one for my bike but no gps and tbh id not want it anyway, on off and turbo is all i need ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I like to use strava to keep track of things but cant find any reference to linking either Nyon or Kiox which is why I like my Cobi. Looking like Cobi is going to have issues with the Riese Muller lights.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
id expect it to be free considering the cost lol

Giorgosa

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a Kiox retrofit pack? Or when we should expect one?
Bought a Scott E-Sub eBike which is equipped with Purion. I was thinking to upgrade to Intuvia but I think that I’ll wait for Kiox.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
its only for oem bikes atm so you cant buy them yet on there own but there not going to be cheap and more like nyon prices.2-300 quid.