24V/36V/48V top quality electric bike battery

m5powerbattery

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 29, 2015
Shenzhen China
kinds of ebike batteries provided directly by professional ebike battery manufacturer
M5POWER BATTERY CO.,LTD

a part of list only, if cannot find what you want, and if you interest and would like to get a quote, please let me know the kind of battery you want as follow format, then I will quote for you.
1)send me the battery picture, let's know exactly the kind of battery you want.
2)tell me the battery voltage and capacity you want.
3)tell me the battery cell you prefer(samsung or panasonic)
4)tell me your ebike motor specs(for example 48V500W)
5)other special requirements if have

M5power Battery Co.,LTD PROMISE:
1>2years warranty
2>attractive price
3>top quality only, use samsung cell or panasonic cell
4>top quality smart BMS

M5power Battery Co.,LTD PROMISE:
1>2years warranty
2>attractive price
3>top quality only, use samsung cell or panasonic cell
4>top quality smart BMS

No.1~No.10 type of batteries, please find follow link
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/kinds-of-ebike-batteries-provided-directly-by-professional-ebike-battery-manufacturer.20493/

No.11
upload_2015-3-29_23-13-28.png
No.12
upload_2015-3-29_23-14-30.png
No.13
upload_2015-3-29_23-17-23.png
No.14
upload_2015-3-29_23-19-50.png
No.15
upload_2015-3-29_23-22-56.png
No.16
upload_2015-3-29_23-23-8.png

m5powerbattery

Mar 29, 2015
Shenzhen China
How much for each?
jonathan, thanks for your interest.
please let me know the kind of battery you want as follow format, then I will quote for you.
1)tell me the battery type No. you want
2)tell me the battery voltage and capacity you want.
3)tell me the battery cell you prefer(samsung or panasonic)
4)tell me your ebike motor specs(for example 48V500W)
5)other special requirements if have

m5powerbattery

Mar 29, 2015
Shenzhen China
Ok no problem. Number 9, 36v, all available capacities, both Samsung and Panasonic, ebike motors are 36v 250w and 350w. Thanks
No.9 type of battery
1>building by samsung cells 3000mAh, 36V15Ah with BMS, £138
builidng by samsung cells 2200mAh, 36V11Ah with BMS, £111

2>building by panasonic cells 3400mAh, 36V17Ah with BMS, £242
building by panasonic cells 3100mAh, 36V15.5Ah with BMS, £185

jonathan75

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hertfordshire
No.9 type of battery
1>building by samsung cells 3000mAh, 36V15Ah with BMS, £138
builidng by samsung cells 2200mAh, 36V11Ah with BMS, £111

2>building by panasonic cells 3400mAh, 36V17Ah with BMS, £242
building by panasonic cells 3100mAh, 36V15.5Ah with BMS, £185
Thank you for your time in getting these quotes for me. Please could you let me know how much is the cheapest ordinary postage charge to the UK, and is there a sea shipping option please, to make it cheaper still, and how long does each take? Many thanks

m5powerbattery

Mar 29, 2015
Shenzhen China
Thank you for your time in getting these quotes for me. Please could you let me know how much is the cheapest ordinary postage charge to the UK, and is there a sea shipping option please, to make it cheaper still, and how long does each take? Many thanks
Johathan, the cheapest shipment cost depend on the totally weight.
so, please let me know the how many pcs you need? then I will check for you

jonathan75

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hertfordshire
Johathan, the cheapest shipment cost depend on the totally weight.
so, please let me know the how many pcs you need? then I will check for you
There are business sellers on this forum who might be interested in buying more than one, but I am not one of them - I am just a consumer considering a single purchase for later this year. I hope this is possible.

jonathan75

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hertfordshire
our partner urban mover in UK, who can provide you after service.
There have been problems with Urban Mover's customer service in the UK recently. Once of their customers was on this forum complaining that Urban Mover took money but did not send goods or respond to emails or telephone calls even after two months. So for any warranty to be valuable, it would be important to have a document from them agreeing that they will provide servicing.

Reactions: SteveRuss

m5powerbattery

Mar 29, 2015
Shenzhen China
There have been problems with Urban Mover's customer service in the UK recently. Once of their customers was on this forum complaining that Urban Mover took money but did not send goods or respond to emails or telephone calls even after two months. So for any warranty to be valuable, it would be important to have a document from them agreeing that they will provide servicing.
That's crazy, I am good relationship with urban mover boss and know him. May be some of bad colleagues that already quict and lying to consumers?
Another way we can do is, you pay for the fix, provide relavant receipt to us, then we will pay for you again, but must reasonable fee.

jonathan75

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hertfordshire
Also
That's crazy, I am good relationship with urban mover boss and know him. May be some of bad colleagues that already quict and lying to consumers?
Another way we can do is, you pay for the fix, provide relavant receipt to us, then we will pay for you again, but must reasonable fee.
I don't know what to say about that regarding Urban Mover. I apologise for questioning the customer service of your partner, however I did not feel there was reason to doubt the post at the time.

However your solution is potentially attractive. So it would be good to know how much the shipping would be for one, please. Thanks.

m5powerbattery

Mar 29, 2015
Shenzhen China
Also

I don't know what to say about that regarding Urban Mover. I apologise for questioning the customer service of your partner, however I did not feel there was reason to doubt the post at the time.

However your solution is potentially attractive. So it would be good to know how much the shipping would be for one, please. Thanks.
Also

one ship to you by Fedex, door to door service 70 uk dollars

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
can you make a 48V 5AH battery with 30A continuous discharge rate?

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014

m5powerbattery

Mar 29, 2015
Shenzhen China
can you make a 48V 5AH battery with 30A continuous discharge rate?
Ttex, yes, we not only assmebled, but also design and cutomize kinds of battery pack as users special requirements.

As your requirements 48V5AH battery, need 30A continuous discharge current, we must use high drain cell, like samsung 22P-2200mAh, 10A continuous discharge current. Can make 48V6.6Ah for you, which will meet your requirements well.

1>lithium ion battery 48V6.6AH, with BMS, samsung cells
2>unit price £80
3>please let me know the max size limited?
4>I attached two similar pictures to show you how we assembled the pack